Chapter 2 - Amy

The next day I got up early and biked down to the yard. Mojo was still playing up so I turned him out in the field whilst I mucked him out and sorted his feed and hay out for the day. When I finished doing everything I needed to I went back to the field only to find my pony had ran the fence down into another ponies field! I went to catch him as he ran circles round me and occasionally charged towards me. I finally caught him and took him up to the wash area as he was covered in sweat. I washed him off and left him under the heat lamps as I wandered off to try and fix the fence.

I got to the feild and the same girl who caught me looking at her boyfriend was looking at me angrily. She was fuming!! "YOUR WILD PONY WRECKED MY FENCE!!!" She yelled accusingly across the yard! "He's not wild!! I just came across to fix it!" I said back. "Amy, I need your help with Tiff." Another girl yelled her and she disappeared. Thank god! I decided to go on a hack with Mojo to get away from the yard. I tacked him up then wandered out into the woods. When we got back he still felt fresh so I took him in the arena for a canter. He bucked all the way around the arena and when I go t back the boy congratulated me on sitting to Mojo! We got talking and I found out he was called Tom! We exchanged numbers "for emergencies" and then he walked off again!