His eyes part 8

Y/N's POV

Darkness. That was all I could see. I didn't feel any pain anymore, and that scared me. I was floating in nothingness and I was wondering, am I dead? Then I   was falling. I landed on a hard dark floor. I got up and looked around. There were two bright lights, one at each end of the new room. The lights dimmed and on the one stood Thranduil and Legolas, when on the other side stood my parents. I was shocked at first but eventually understood. I was in the middle of life and death. I have to decide where to go. Should I die and be reunited with my parents once again? Or should I live my life with Thranduil and Legolas?
After much time I still couldn't decide. I would love to be with my parents but I also want to live. I am still young. I then got up and shouted.

"SCREW THIS. I AM GOING BACK."

I run at full speed to the light that led back to life and the next thing I know is that I was falling.

Then my eyes shot open and I gasped for air.

Next to me I noticed a sleeping figure and I was shocked to see Thranduil sleeping on a chair. I smiled a little and sinked in the pillow. Soon I was asleep.
I am so happy to be back.

Legolas' POV

Me and the soldiers returned to the castle and I was very anxious. How was Y/N? Ada? What if something happened to them when they returned back?
I pushed away those thoughts and I searched for a healer, while I dismissed the guards. They led me in the royal healing rooms, where I saw them. My ada and Y/N. She looked like she was sleeping peacefuly, with a smile on her face. I then saw ada. He was sleeping on a chair next to Y/N's bed. I felt sorry for him. I poked him on the shoulder.
"Ada?"
He stirred.
"Ada, wake up."
He opened his eyes, a bit startled and turned his head so he faced me.
"Legolas?" He said sleeply. He got up and hugged me.
"You are alright!" He whispered.
He started checking me for any injuries.
"I am fine ada." I said chuckling.
I noticed that he looked tired so I told him.
"Go to sleep, Ada. I will stay here for Y/N."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive. Now go, you need your sleep, Ada."
"Alright. Good bye my son."
"Good bye Ada. Rest well."
I saw him leave and I sat on his chair. I looked at Y/N, just in time to see her shaking a bit.
--------------------------------------------

Well hello guys. I must be such a horrible person for not updating sooner, right?
I hope you like this chapter. I personaly think that is not as good as others. Please tell me in the comments what do you think.
Again, sorry for not updating sooner.

~LucyLOTR