His eyes part 7

SORRY SO MUCH THAT I POSTED SO LATE. I couldn't update due to my final computer advanced exams and I was studying really hard so I could pass. Anyway, here's another chapter. Hope you like it.
------------------------------------

Thranduil's POV

I sat out of the royal healing rooms, waiting for the healers to tell me if Y/N is out of danger.
A healer told me that she had serious injuries and lost much blood but I already knew that. After that they told me to stay outside and locked the door. Much time passed and I was sitting on a bench when another healer came out.
"My king. We are doing everything we can, but she has too many poison in her body. We need to call lord Elrond. Only he is able to heal her." She said.
"No need for that." Said a voice.
I turn around and there stood Elrond.
"I believe there's an elleth that needs medical help, am I right?" He says.
I was stunned.
"What? H-how did you...?" I stutter.
"My old friend, you forget that I have the gift of foresight. Now we must hurry."
He was led in Y/N's room with me following after, until the healer stopped me.
"I am sorry my king, but only lord Elrond can come in."

Some hours later.

"My king?"
I jump from the bench I was sitting on when I heard the healer's voice.
"You can come in."
I walk slowly and calmly in, while on the inside I was bursting with emotions. I was angry about the orcs and at the same time I was worried about Legolas because he didn't return yet. What if something bad happened? I would never forgive my self if he got hurt or worse. I was also worried about Y/N. I can't let her die. I can't lose her too. She came in our lives like a miracle. She was there for me and Legolas, even at such a young age. When my wife died, she was the one who helped me raise Legolas, she was the one who kept me sane. Without her, I was going to lose all emotion and become cold and distand. I lost my joyful self but not enough to not enjoy life.

"My king?!" The healer said.
"Oh sorry, What?"
"You zoned out. Are you feeling well?"
"Yeah. Just thinking. How is she?"
Elrond then appears behind a curtain, which hid Y/N's bed.
"Do not worry my friend. She's out of danger. We are just waiting for her to regain conciousness."
"Thank you so much Elrond"
"You are welcome my friend. But I am afraid that I have to leave now. My job here is done. Farewell."
With that he bows and leaves.
I then moved next to Y/N's bed and sit on a chair that was there.
I ordered everyone to go out and sat in silence.

And soon I was asleep.

------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. I know that I hadn't updated for many days but I was busy. I want to say something about this story.  This is like another universe. Basically it's before the events of The Hobbit obviously, but the whole story characters are a bit different than the real ones. Because of the main character, Thranduil isn't as cold as in the movies and Legolas is not besties with Tauriel. Ok. I am still so sorry to update so late. Please forgive me. Now here is midnight so I will post the next chapter in the morning. Thanks and hope you like it. If you have any ideas send them in the comments and say your opinion for this chapter. Sorry again.
Love,
LucyLOTR