His eyes part 5

I remember my last encounter with him before some days. After he talked to me he bid me farewell and left a smirk plastered on his face while he walked away.
The only strange thing now is that now when he looks at me he has that look on his face that says he knows something that I don't.

After I spent many hours in my room to think what I will do I decided.
I was going to leave from Mirkwood so I will never see him again and hopefully I will forget him. I could go to Rivendell where my parents' friend Lord Elrond lived.(I know, my parents know many royal elves)
So I was leaving at dawn before everyone woke up so they won't ask me where I was going or why. I will only tell Legolas because he is my best friend and I don't want him having a panic attack if I just got missing one day.

Time skip to the day I leave

Today I was leaving for Rivendell and I was really anxious. I was going to miss everyone here and my life for sure won't be the same .
Legolas was with me so we would be able to say our goodbyes and farewells. I was in the verge of tears when he asked me if I was going to return and when.
I couldn't keep back my tears and cried on Legolas' shoulder, while he comforted me. I finally mounted my horse, a raven black Shire horse with pure white mane, and said my last goodbyes with Leggy and left.

I was almost at the borders of Mirkwood when I heard a noise in the woods. I desided to find its source and got out of the path, heading further into the Mirkwood forest.
The noise was getting closer and closer and, when I was close enough, I realised they were voices. And to my shock they belonged to my worst nightmare.

ORCS!!!

I tried to back off without being heard so I could leave unnoticed, but I wasn't so lucky. There were too many dead leaves on the ground, being in a forest, and I stepped on some of them.
I prayed I wasn't heard but I saw them turn fast around so they saw me.

OH SHIT!!!

------------------------------------
A/N

HELLO!
SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER, I HAD MY SCHOOL EXAMS AND COULDN'T UPDATE MORE. I FINISHED THEM NOW AND I WILL UPDATE SOONER. THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED BY Niniak. IT WAS HER IDEA AND I AM REALLY GRATEFUL.I WAS GOING TO WRITE IT IN ONE PART BUT DECIDED TO DIVIDE HER IDEA IN TWO PARTS. AGAIN, THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READS THIS STORY. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME😊😊😊