His eyes part 6

OH SHIT!!!

I found my self sprinting, not thinking where I was going. I found the path that led to the palace and ran at that direction. I could see the gates far away and I ran faster, but then it hit me, for real. A rock hit me hard on my back and I fell. I turned around and saw the orcs surrounding me. I then let out an ear-deafening scream that echoed in all the forest. It was the second time in my whole life that I screamed, the first being when my parents were killed.
My bow and arrows fell and an orc broke them in two, so I took my sword. I tried standing up but an orc put his foot on my chest. I cut it off and then a rock made contact with the back of my head, making everything around me black.

I came back to consciousness but all I could see was blurry landscape and blurry black beings I assumed were orcs. I panicked and tried to escape, but I found my hands bound to a tree root. I heard a sickening laugh coming from the orcs just as my vision cleared. I was in their camp, the camp where I first saw them. They had my weapons a few feet away from me

"What are we gonna do with the she-elf?" I heard one ask.
"We will kill her so she can't tell anyone that we are here."
With a swift movement I saw an orc on my right bringing his sword above his head and bringing it down on me. I move as much I can to the side to escape the blow and I made it- almost. I managed to escape the most fatal of the blow but the blade cut me on my abdomen. I screamed in pain and an orc tied a rag around my mouth. I couldn't talk and I barely breathed, with my nose covered a bit as well. I started feeling dizzy  and glanced down at my abdomen.

OH MY!!!

The cut wasn't fatal, but it still was very big and I lost much blood. I saw the orcs started getting frightened. They were running around and gathered their weapons. I heard hooves and turn to see who they were.

I hope that someone found me.  

Everything started to fade into black but before I was entirely into darkness I saw Mirkwoodian soldiers and in the front Legolas and Thranduil. They attacked the orcs, slaying them one by one and I fallen into darkness.

Thranduil's POV

I was informed that some scouts found an orc camp in the forest. We decided to attack it and kill the orcs, so no more will come. I feared another thing, that Y/N was in trouble, or even, in grave danger. Legolas told me everything about Y/N leaving and that she might never return and he also told me that I can't find her, because we don't know where she went. I don't know if he said the truth.

We left to find the orc camp. I wore my armor, same for all the soldiers that were with me. We were at least seventy with bows and swords. Legolas was next to me, on his horse and I on my Elk. We talked about how to attack when an ear deafening scream echoed through the forest. A scream I instantly recognized. 

Y/N!

We ran where we heard the scream coming from and we reached the camp. The orcs didn't notice us at first and when they did, they were unprepared an ran around to gather their weapons. I shouted. 

"Leave none alive!"  

Then we all started slaying every single orc we saw, until we outnumbered them. I then saw Y/N lying on the ground, her hands bound, her mouth wrapped with a cloth and a big cut on her abdomen. Her eyes closed. I ran to her side as fast I could, after I slayed the last orcs in my way.

I reached her and kneeled beside her. I heard someone gasp and run to my direction and I recognised Legolas, as he kneeled next to me. I turned again at Y/N and quickly unwrapped the rag from around her mouth and threw it away.

"Ada?? She isn't....! Is she?!"

I unbounded her hands and checked her pulse.

Thanks Eru, she's still alive. Unconsious, but alive.

"She is alive but unconsious."

I then turned my gaze to her wound.

Oh my!!

The wound was even worse than I first thought.

"Ada! We have to take her out of here. And fast!!"

I ripped a long piece from my cloak and tied it around her wound to stop the blood. I then picked her up and ran to my elk. I mounted it, Y/N still in my arms and turned to Legolas.

"Kill everyone of them! To the last one. I'm taking her to the palace. Stay safe."

Legolas nods and with that I am off.

Let's hope I am not too late.

I could feel tears running down on my cheecks and run faster. As fast I could.

I MUST save her.

______________________________

Sorry I am late guys I just had a way too busy shedule. I didn't have time to write much but hey, I wrote a chapter  three times longer. I will really try to post faster. Sorry again. This idea was given to me by @Niniak. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Love,
LucyLOTR