KIYOKO SHIMIZU

清水 潔子

• Height : 166.2 cm

• Weight : 51.4 kg

• Birthday :  January 6

• Age :  17

•  Her favorite food is tenmusu.

• Kiyoko literally means pure child.

• Her star sign is Capricorn.

• Several members of the team have stated that Kiyoko seems to be more open now that Yachi is here.

• Kiyoko has been noted by male students and Yachi to have an attractive appearance.

• She often gets crowded by Nishinoya and Tanaka, who both have a huge crush on her, on a daily basis (in which she isn't bothered by but hits them if they get out of hand).

• Her current concern is whether to have Jagarico or Jagabee for her snack.

• Being a former athlete, Shimizu's speed, jumping, and stamina are top-notch. This can be seen when she always manages to save Yachi from stray volleyballs that are headed towards her by accident. However, her power is lacking.

• Her goal is to keep things tidy and in order and manage both club activities and studies.

• She has distinctive mole on the lower left side of her chin.

• She is very protective of  Yachi because she has next to no ball skills, so cannot fend for herself when a stray ball is heading her way.

• A mostly quiet girl in the beginning, she is shown to be serious and passionate about her position as team manager when she, along with the other third years, was reluctant to step down from the club.

• Kiyoko's seiyuu says that her personal favorite character is Tanaka.

• Sugawara has stated that Kiyoko is not one to show her feelings often (fixing the banner is unusual for her) but after Yachi joins the team, Kiyoko opens up and shows a lot more emotions, smiling often and even cracking jokes to let Yachi ease up.

• Like everyone else, Hinata thinks that she's gorgeous and often gets flustered whenever she speaks to him.

• In conversation with Yachi, she has mentioned she played another sport prior to becoming manager, but it's unknown what that sport is. She did say that it wasn't volleyball because she had no prior experience in volleyball when she first started as a manager.

• Oikawa's current concern lists her as having ignored his advances before (but she must just have been shy, and it's not like he's all that bothered by it, not even a little bit, not at all, Oikawa said to himself).

• She has an accurate underhand serve.

• She is called Glasses-chan by Terushima.

• Kiyoko seems to be fond of Hinata and his innocent nature, telling him that his "lunch box wrap is cute" and reminding him to focus on his studies and volleyball practice.  

• She cares a lot about the members of the team, as shown when she washed and fixed up Karasuno's old banner from back when they were strong to increase the players' morale.

• Furudate gave her this name because: "I
like the way 'Kiyoko' sounds. I managed to name her without much trouble."

::
boreeedd (°_°)