"Oki pinky promise" I said bringing out my small finger out. God !! His expression was worth a million dollar. 😂😂

He rolled his eyes ...

"Arrey " I took his hand and held out his small finger and joined it with mine.

"This is how we should do promise" I said looking at his face controlling my laughter. I am Damn sure he would think twice from next time before asking my promise.

"Whatever" he said in embarrassing and removed his finger out.

"Oki tell me" I said chuckling.

"I..umm .. I appointed some bodyguards for her safety and.." he said rufling his hairs.

"Anddddd...." I dragged ..

"They follow her as soon as she leaves the mansion they will be with her all the time and report me every day " he said in hesitation.

"What !!! Are you serious I mean they follow her everywhere ..what about her privacy manik" I shrieked out.

"What about her safety " he snapped and I stayed silent.

" but what if she finds out. What if she feels bad or misunderstands that you were spying on her." I said looking at him.

"What more can happen, she will hate me more than now that's it" he said standing up. That was total bullshit.

"Who told you that she hates you" I asked looking at him confusion.

"I don't need anyone to tell me that, I know but chuck that just be safe I might be back by mid night" he said and stormed out of the room.

He is clearly misunderstanding mukti and so does she. Both of them need to sit and talk for crying out loud. I just feel like locking both of them in a room and won't set them free until everything gets fine. Hugh!! Difficult people.

Evening 4 pm....

I came home an hour ago and had my lunch. I couldn't have it in college due to assignment submission. Idiot arush!! he didn't do his work properly and I had to complete it. I won't let him go that easily.

I came out of my room as I heard some noise. I'm sure manik and mukti weren't back but what are there noises about.

I walked out of my room to see a lot many servants walking at the end of the hallway carrying things and few held the stuffs used to clean a room. I got confused and went near a kaka(worker) and asked.

"Kaka, what is all this ??" I asked confused.

" mam we got orders from bade sab ( head sir - raj Malhotra) to clean Rishi baba's (son's) room " he said. Hyn !! Who is this Rishi??

"Rishi ??" I asked in confusion.

"Rishab malhotra" he said and went away while I stayed rooted.

Rishab ...

Rishab Malhotra ...

Realisation dawn me !!

Yes!! Raj uncle and nyo aunty has another son and as far as I remember he went to study in New York when he was like 12 or something. That is what dad told me.

Raj uncle and nyo aunty rarely mentioned his name infact from last few years they never mentioned his name. And when I came here neither mukti nor manik spoke about him not even their friends so I didnt remember him. But why didn't anyone take his name till now....

I looked around and went the way servants went. The room they were cleaning was at the end of the hallway. I never went that way, to be frank I did't even know there was a room here.

Getting my thoughts straight I went there and i entered the room. As they were cleaning, all things were in disheveled state. I walked around it was pretty much big room compared to others. I went near the bed where I saw a a big photo frame placed down so that they can clean the wall. That photo was back facing me. I held it and turned it towards me to look at this..

 I held it and turned it towards me to look at this

Ohh shit !! Is he rishab ??

If he is then I'm after him. I mean look at him he is soo cute. He looks a bit like mukti when she colors her hairs.

I don't understand why was everyone hiding this handsome from me. If I knew about him from before I wouldn't have spared manik a single glance. Even though he looks smaller to me but I would have adjusted. Ohh come on !! He is too cute to let go.

I heard someone calling me.

"Mam !! Would you mind leaving the room we will start dusting you might not feel good" kaka said sincerely. I smiled.

"Yeah I will but can I ask why you guys are cleaning this room all of a sudden" I asked keeping the photo back.

"We clean rishi baba's room this time every year as day after tomorrow is his birthday" he said politely. Soo day after tomorrow is rishab's birthday. Okay ....

I smiled and came out of the room.

But one thing didn't leave my mind.

Why was everyone behaving as if they never knew rishab. As if he never existed. I never spoke to him soo I didn't remember him but these people!! Why are they doing this ??

I will update next part tomorrow soo don't forget to vote and comment. Let me know how is rishab !!