Chapter 15 - The Next Chapter of the Never Ending Scene

Start from the beginning

"I just don't want you to die a virgin," she sighed. What the hell?!

"MOM," I yelled. I heard some jerk failing at holding back his laughter behind my mom.

"You know if you don't pass down your DNA, then you're a loser," she shook her head turning around to look at Ryan while he nodded his head holding back his laughter. "Are you a virgin, Ryan?" she smiled innocently. He stopped laughing and widen his eyes. I laughed without any sound coming out. He scowled at me and looked back at my mom, still shocked.

"Uh, no ma'am," he faked a smile.

"Oh, you're so cute when you're guilty, and I won't make this any more awkward than it already is," she smiled, pinched his cheeks, and walked out the door.

"She's lying when she said you were cute," I smiled.

"But you're not," he gave me his one of a kind rare smirks then walked out. Did he just say I think he's cute?.. That bith.

I guess I don't have a choice here, so I grabbed the dress and stripped down my clothes to shower and change.

I finally managed to get the dress on, and when I did, I fell face first on my bed. Gah, how can people do this?! I got up, took a deep breath, and walked over to do the crappy stuff they do with their hair.

I heard my mom telling Jordan something about cooking once I reached downstairs. "See, it's faster this way. Like killing two birds with one stone," my mom smiled at Jordan. I could tell she wasn't interested, but wanted to be nice anyways.

"Chuck Norris kills two stones with one bird," Jason added.

"I'm sure he does," my mom chuckled.

"Ah, you finally gave in," Ryan smirked once he saw me.

"I didn't have a choice," I gave him a dirty look.

"Oh, you're beautiful!" Mom gushed. "Any guy would want you," she smiled. "Perhaps Ryan," she smirked.

"Yeah," Jordan laughed. "You and Ryan, best couple of the year," she continued.

"Right, but maybe if Abby thinks Ryan likes her, even though he doesn't then it's going to get very awkward," Jason smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Xavior add in smiling and confused.

"WELL, YOU SEE-" Jason raised his voice.

"Shut up, Jason, shut up," I faked a chuckle and threw a cushion at him.

"Abby, they want to know the story. Let me share it. So anyways, Abby was-"

"I know your secret too, so if you tell them.. then I will tell yours. And it's not the best timing," I smiled at him then looked over at Jordan who stared at me, confused. Jordan walked over to Xavior with the same look he had.

"Ooo, cat fight," Ryan cheered. Jason took the cushion I threw at him and aimed for Ryan.

"Okay, kids. Calm down," Jordan smirked.

"Mrs. Coles, can I be excused from this childhood play?" Xavior grinned. She smiled and rolled her eyes at him.

"Let me just take one picture then you guys can get out of here," she smiled holding up the camera.

"Mom, this isn't prom," I rolled my eyes. I gasped, realizing what's next on the list of I hate life, "YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME GO TO PROM!"

"Just smile," she ordered. We posed for three seconds and I ran inside the kitchen to hide.

"Found ya," Ryan smirked then pulled me out of the cabinet.

"Oops! My dress is ruined! Oh, no, no. I'll just have to stay home. You guys go on without me, I'll be sleeping!" I tried. My mom shook her head and brush off the tiny dirt on my dress then pushed me out.

"Don't be a baby," Jason grinned. I stared at him for a minute then turned to Jordan.

"Hey, Jordan. Jason-" he pulled me away from her before I could finish that sentence.

"I love you, and I didn't mean it!" he apologized wrapping his arms around me.

"You know I have an advantage, right?" I smirked, looking at him.

"Me too, Ms. Conceited," he smirked finally letting go of me.

"Conceited?! You were the one who was like 'Oh, you know her very well!' and 'Because we're best friends, that's why I can't tell you'," I mimicked him.

"You still thought it was all about you," he defended.

"Let's just go," I sighed and pulled him in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:

Another chapter(: I'm being a good girl and finally uploading! ;D I feel so proud...

So the WinterWonderland dance is in the next chapter.. 0.o Time: Around December 23 or so(:

Comment, Vote, Fan? Anything's Possible!

Comment = I love you, you're awesome!

Vote = Thanks(; You cool, you cool!

Fan = I love you forever and always, you're beyond the awesome of beyond so you're higher than the beyond of the awesome (If you get what I'm saying) (;