Eleven

PIC OF MICHAEL'S DRESS ABOVE

I stood up straight in front of my pack and Deklans pack  it was time to join them. He stood near me and held my hand.

"Good afternoon rising sun pack and silver moon pack. " I said across the room.

"We have decided to join these two packs together and live here so we can still help train packs with Michael.  All those who disagree please raise your hand " Deklan said

I smiled as no one raised their hand  i really loved this pack. 

"Well then,  let us be known as The Rising Moon Pack." I screamed across the room. I heard cheers and clapping. I always wanted to help and be a leader of a big pack.

"Now we have a situation" Deklan said. I zoned out ad he told them about what the red moon pack did to me and how I escaped

"They will be here next week and they need our help. I admit er have grown stronger but not as strong as the old Silver Moon Pack. Just keep training though. " Deklan said.

"We won't let them touch a hair on you" a random pack member said. I heard "yeahs" and clapping after that and i smiled

"Thank you to all of you.  Well go get ready we have a big pack dinner tonight " I said

Deklan and I walked up to the room and were picking out our clothes.

"Aye princess" he said poking my cheek.

I looked up at him and blushed.

"Hmmm" I replied

"I love you " he said staring me straight in the eye.  I blushed hard

"I love you to Deklan" I said kissing his cheek.

"Baby can I mark you" he asked blushing but looking away.

My face was still heated from him saying he loved me.  I simply nodded and looked at him.  He picked me up bridal style and kissed me softly on the lip while laying me on the bed.  He kissed my lip to my cheek to my jaw line and kissed my neck.  I moaned as he kissed the spot he was going to mark me on. 

I moaned loud ad his teeth sank into my skin around my neck  he picked around the bite after and came back up to kiss me. 

I smiled softly and looked at him.  I really loved Deklan and nothing can change that. 

"You're all mine" he said holding me close.

"All yours " I said kissing his cheek and grinning.

We soon got up and decided to get dressed. 

I wore a long dull blue dress with an open back that had Pearl straps hanging on the back. It was my favorite dress. I turned as I saw Deklan walk in the room.  He was wearing a black tux but he took off the jacket. 

"Beautiful"

"Handsome"

We said at the same time.  I giggled and stood in front of him to fix his collar. 

"Are you ready Alpha Deklan" I said smiling.

"I sure am Luna Michael " he replied holding my hand.  We walked downstairs hand in hand.  I was complete and I couldn't be any happier.  I have a pack that loves me,  a mate that loves me and a family. 

We made it downstairs to the big room and saw everyone was there.  They all bowed and Angel ran up to me. 

I smiled as my baby was in an adorable red dress with flats on.  It fitted her beautifully.

"You look so adorable" I said.  Earlier the twins had told me they went out and bought a dress for her.  I wasn't allowed to see until the dinner party.

I picked her up and spun her around.

"Thank you mommy.  I love this dress I'm a fairyyyy" she said grinning.

"Yes you are" I said kissing her cheek

"Daddy" she said reaching for Deklan.  My eyes went big.  That was her first time calling Deklan daddy.  She usually calls him ducky. 

I looked at Deklan and he smiled.  He didn't seem faded by it.  He seemed happy.  I smiled as Deklan tickled her and fixed her hair.  She wanted to go play with the other pack kids so he put her down and told her to be careful.

He grabbed my hand again and kissed it.

"I don't mind that she calls me Dad.  We will be together forever anyway.  I love Angel and I love you" he said.

" thank you so much" I said hugging him.

We both got a glass of champagne and stood on the balcony overlooking the room. Deklan cleared his throat and everyone silenced and looked up.

"Welcome to The Rising Moon Pack.  This dinner party is yo unite us and get us to know each other and become acquainted.  This is your new home and we are living together.  I have marked Luna Michael and this is more than a pack.  We are all family.  And family help and protect each other.  Well have fun and carry on. " he said loud and clear.  Everyone clapped and them bowed slowly.  I smiled

This was a good life