Ten

I walked up to my office and opened the email.  We were supposed to train another pack along with Deklans pack.  We had a lot of space and I could easily make more room.  All this land belonged to us thanks to the council.

Dear Alpha Michael,

Our pack has gone downhill and the alpha Is not helping us.  He knows I have contacted you.  Can you please help us.  Please.

Sincerely,
The Red Moon pack members

I froze and reread the email....

The....

The red moon pack...

My old pack....

They want to come.....

Tears formed in m eyes as I reread the email...

"Josh... Deklan" I mumbled.  I knew they'd hear me.

I didn't look up as the door slammed open.  I Heard Deklan run over and kneel in front of me.

"Princess look at me,  what happened.  Princess" he said holding my face.

My eyes stayed wide and I looked towards the computer.  Josh turned it around and read the email.

"Oh hell no! " he screamed.

"Your old pack needs help. After what they did to you they should all be arrested. They're not touching you.  There's no way in hell they're coming here and touching my mate" Deklan said his eyes slowly turning pitch black.  I smiled that he considered me his mate.

I grabbed his hand.

Josh hung his head low.

"The agreement with the council was that we help the packs that ask for our help.  If we don't we don't get the money or the food or the protection.  This place is hidden unless the council wants you to see it. When a new pack needs help we lower the shield and you can see us.  We have no choice" Josh mumbled. 

I sighed.  It is true.  I'm not helping people for money.  I like... I love helping people.

"We have no choice... " I whispered.

Deklan grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"if they're coming back then we gotta look good." The twins said walking in.  I shook my head as Damon was also their.

"Eavesdropper " I said

"You have changed Michael.  You're stronger and you've got us.  A family and a pack.  Even if we are small" Damon said.

"I've been thinking bout that.  Michael I falling in love with you, I have no intentions of leaving or cheating or doing anything that will hurt you. I want to be with you forever.  That's why I believe we should join packs.  I plan on marrying you anyway.  And you obviously can't live without my sexy handsome presence so might as well stay here " Deklan said smirking.

I punched his arm.  It was a good idea and he was sweet.  I believe I am falling in love with him.  And I love his pack.

"Im falling in love with you too.  It's a great idea to join packs although training finishes at the end of the week so you'll be strong and so will your pack.  You guys learned in two weeks I learned in a few days.  Josh you're Beta.  You have an input too" I said smiling and looking at Josh.

"Hell Yeah.  It'd be cool.  Can't separate you from your boyfriend " he said.  He seemed chill.

I hugged Josh then hugged Deklan.

"Thanks guys" I said.

" don't forget me mommy,  I'll bite them and beat them up" Angel said running in.  " I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you sweety pie.  You are my little Angel" I said holding her in my arms.

Dear Red Moon Pack

I will help you.  Be here by next week Monday or I will not train you.  No cars or bikes.  You must walk or tun here.  Good luck

Sincerely, 
Alpha Michael

************************************************************************

"Come on, its time to join the packs" Deklan mumbled as we laid in bed.