Ch.1

Bella's P.O.V

We came back from the honeymoon to find out that I am pregnant! Me and Edward are so happy we just can't wait to meet our little babies! Yes I said babies.. Since I am half vampire (my dad Lane told me that at my wedding ) we think that the babies won't hurt me but I am also only 10% vampire so we don't know; Edward put some of his venom in Carlise's office incase we will need it.

Time Skip to when they find out the genders

Today me and Edward get to find out if we are having two girls two boys or a girl and a boy I am hoping that it is a girl and a boy because I want a girl that I can dress up and I am sure that Edward wants a boy to play ball with!
"Edward Bella it looks like y'all are have a GIRL AND A BOY! " Carlise said. I am so happy right now. "It also looks like you are six months along with the pregnancy.  "Edward I have the perfect names!" "What are they I know what you come up with I'll love!" Edward said. "For the girl Roseline Rose Cullen and for the boy Lane Alston Cullen!" "Baby they are so good!"

Edwards P.O.V
I am glad y'all found out that we are a boy and girl daddy me and Roseline are doing fine in here but we might come out soon because it is getting small in here but we are trying so hard not hurt momma because we love her, we will tell you when we are ready to come out we love you so much momma and daddy! "Bella our babies just told me that they love us and they are trying so hard not to hurt you because they love you and Lane seems like he'll be the one to come out first!

Skip to the delivery

Bella's P.O.V
"Bella the twins are saying its time to come out are you ready?" "Yes Edward I am ready to meet our little babies!" "Okay" Edward carried me up to the room where Carlise had it all set up for me to deliver. Edward cut me open pulled out the first one "Lane Alston Cullen" then he pulled the second one "Roseline Rose Cullen" "Let me see our beautiful babies Edward" He handed them to me and I got to their beauty "They are so beautiful Edward! Roseline has your human eyes and Lane has my eyes!"

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!❤️ the picture is what they look like in two months!😆