1/3

130612

that boy in white sure is cute, cha tae eun notes. 

shifting in her seat, she observes their debut showcase through the tiny screen of her phone. after knowing that her father, a reporter, is going to be shooting the showcase live, she had begged to see the footage. after all, the description that her dad had given her about the boys caught her attention. 7 lively and polite boys, the youngest one even younger than her?! now, that's insane. 

she has got to admit that some of the songs are honestly quite good, and their formation is neat as well. as she frowns in an attempt to remember their names, she realizes what's distracting her. or who, in that matter.

that boy in white. with his sharp moves and honey-like voice, it's hard to not notice him. even harder to not follow his every movement and end up having to re-watch the video a few times so as to pay attention to the other members as well. what's his name again..

jeon jeongguk. that's right — the youngest of them all. tae eun recalls how surprised she was when her dad had informed her that he is 6 months younger than her. not so much of an embarrassment, but more of being shocked and, perhaps, slightly in awe of the lad. 

12th june, 2013. the day she officially became a fan.