Asylum Life

"Ok Doc" I said, "to make it easier on you I'll start from the end to the beginning"
"Why in that order?" The Dr. asked puzzled.
I smiled a little knowing that this man has no idea what he is in for.
"Trust me it is a lot easier that way" I told him, "Ok Dr. our story starts off when........"
       [{<FLASH BACK STARTS>}]
"Everyone rise!" Yelled a guard.
All the patients got up and went to the dining area for breakfast, all except me.  About 5 minutes later a guard came up and sprayed me down with the hose like every morning since the whole Jimmy incident.  I got up as they put on my straight jacket tight like they were taught and my mussel , because I am not trusted.  I walk over to my little group I like to call my friends.  Although no one has names here I still give them to my friends to let them know they matter and how they are real people like how I was taught.  Buba a mountain of a man towering of about 8 feet tall with muscle bigger than a baby looks at me and I already know what he is going to say.
"Ha ha ha now that's what I call a wet dream" Buba laughs.
"Yeah it never gets old now Buba help get rid of this mussel here will ya pal" I ask
Buba reaches and rips the mussel right off my face and moves over so I can sit.  As I sit down here comes Kat right on time as usual.  Now unlike Buba Kat is small but she can fight, she is also very sneaky.  But she is also kinda cute or at least I think she is, I haven't seen to many woman since I've been here so long.
"Morning Mr.X I got your breakfast for you" Kat says smiling like every morning
"Thanks Kat but I still have my designer style jacket so can't use my hands right now" I say
Kat starts laughing hard like if I was Chris Rock or something.
"You crack me up Xy, and don't worry I'll feed you again" Kat says as happy as can be.
After that the guards take off my straight jacket and we all walk around and learn how to act in society in our daily room.  You know until meals then we go back to the dining area and eat, or when they say lights out and we all go back to our "rooms".
      [{<FLASH BACK ENDS>}]
"And that is a normal day at the Krow Asylum" I say
I noticed the Dr. is writing a lot of this down, then he looks up
"This Kat girl seems to like you" The Dr. Says.
I look at him seeing he has no idea of anything I do.
"Yeah she does but if you tell her or try to get with me she'll kill you" I say noticing the Dr.'s concerned look on his face.
"Yeah so don't try anything Dr." I say joking.
The Dr. Gives a chuckle and then tells me to "continue".