Mr.X meets the Dr.

I saw them again their faces their clothes their blood all over the place I remember it like it was yesterday those thoughts so vivid and new like it just happened. Then the guard sprayed me down with the hose
"Wake up Mr.X!" the guard yelled
"I have a name you know" I said
"Everyone here doesn't deserve a name especially you, you're lucky we even call you X" replied the guard.
He has a point I probably don't deserve it, and I actually don't care to have it but seeing him try to get to me is so fun so I'll never let go of my name. Plus my name is the only reminder of who I used to be. After a while of them putting on my straight jacket, terribly by the way I can escape it if I was given enough time, they take me to an office one I haven't been into since the first owners were in charge of this place, but that was a long time ago when I was first thrown in as a patient when I was 15. So the guard walked me in and on the desk was some guy who had no f*cking business siting on the chair the first owner sat in.
"Take a seat Mr.X" said the man
As he said that the guard left the room leaving me and the man alone.
"My name is Dr. Anderson and I just want to here how you ended up here, what is your story, who are you?" asked the Dr.
I looked at him and noticed that he kept his hand by his pocket a lot, looking at him I could clearly tell he had a weapon by his hand movement I could tell it was a gun definitely loaded.
"I don't like weapons pointed at me Dr., I consider that a threat and I am no man to be threatened" I stated.
"Oh this old thing" the Dr. replied, "it is just for show to scare off burglars, nothing to worry about"
I could tell he was lying the way he talked, the way he moved, even the way he smelt, he was clearly lieing to me.
"Well since it isn't loaded leave it on the desk" I asked him
The Dr. smirked and set the gun on the table, right in the middle.
"Well then can we get started now" The Dr. asked.
"Sure now we can start" I answered
The Dr. then took out a note pad and a pen leaving his bag open and showing off all his belongings that may not be safe to keep out. But something caught my eye something I knew I would need later.
"Okay Mr.X let's start off with a basic question, how long have you been here at the Krow Asylum?" Asked the Dr.
"Pass" I replied.
The Dr. Looked confused but he decided to move on
"Ok then" said the Dr. "Why did you end up here?"
I couldn't believe it they sent this clown of a Dr. to talk with me. What's next he's going to ask about my day I thought.
"Not to be disrespectful but you are a terrible Dr., I'm surprised they even let you in" I stated.
The Dr. looked angry he was about to grab his gun so I knew I had to do something.
"Dr. If you don't mind I think I should just tell you the whole story instead of you asking questions" I told him.
He looked a bit more calm and he moved his hand away from his gun.
"Ok Mr.X tell your story" He said curious of what I was going at.
I smiled at least now I have some extra time I could use.