Chapter 4

This is Gailey. Modern teenager. Has many insecurities in life and in love. She thinks that she's fat, though she only weighs 35 pounds.

She was the second one to remove her finger to the planchette, because she was freaked out by Maxin's spirit.

"Oh my God! I am sooooo fat. I really can't believe it. " She said to her friends

"With 35 pounds, you think you're fat? What the he--" Gab said to them.

Gab has a crush on Gailey, and Gailey has a crush on Gab. Oh, destiny. There's still no forever.

Gab wasn't able to continue his dialouge, because Stella, a friend of Gailey touched his lips.

Well, actually their squad has a crush on Gab. Gab is a 5-time Bronze, 3-time Silver and 1-time Gold medalist on the Olympics.

Amazing, huh? But he's a playboy, every relationship of him only lasts for 5 hours.

Yeah, whatever. This is about Gailey. Sooo, let's continue.

"Are you the one I'm talking to?" Gab said no.  "So shut that mother-effin'... kissable... desirable... I mean... mouth."

Gab walked out and the girls giggled because they all found out that Gab only wore his favorite sleeveless shirt.

"Damn! I am soo in-love with that boy." Stella said with a giggly emotion.

"Yeah. I am sooo tempted with those huge and circly ass." Melanie said to the squad. Then she bit her lip.

"Oh my God, Melanie! You are soo perverted. Seriously, the first thing you notice is his butt?" Gailey insulted Melanie.

"Uhm... yeah! I mean... they're huge and sexy." Melanie bit her pointing finger and looked Gab as if she's gonna eat him.

"Whatever." Gailey replied with "fetch-ness."

The bell rang and everybody separated to head home. Gailey led the squad to the gate and shouted.

"Bye B*tches!" Everyone looked at her and she just rolled her eyes to them. She's so conyo.

Growing up, she had many dreams... and she had many things to own. One collection from her finest many collections that she loves is her dolls.

She has over 900 dolls on her house. She asked his dad to bulit a room for her dolls, but they were bankcrupt, and she placed her dolls on her room.

400 under her bed, 200 on the top of the double-decked bed. And 300 plus straying all over her room.

2 members from their squad has Pediophobia. And both of them have never stayed on Gailey's room too long.

"Ugh. Soo stressfull. I hope no one ever invented the concept of School." Gailey said to herself with a blend of sarcasm

Gailey then quickly retouched her hair and make-up. She used her favorite hairspray (the finest Tresemme) to her hair.

"Oh! There. I look fabolous again." Gailey praised herself. "I am soo gorgeous."

"Yes, you are." Somebody replied. Gailey was shocked of what she heard.

"Who are you? What the hell are you doing on my luxurious and big house?" Gailey bragged while replying to the voice she heard.

"Brag more, sister. Because you will die tonight." She searched for someone who was talking, but she saw no one.

She only saw her Candace (from Phineas and Ferb) doll opening it's mouth, that was really impossible.

Why is it's mouth opening?
What do I do?
What the hell is happening?

That was the questions inside her head. She was completely confussed of what happened and what she heard.

"Why so confuse, Princess?" Another doll opened it's mouth. Her Snow White doll that was given by her dead mom. "Isn't this your dream when you were young? To talk to us? For your questions and insecurities to be answered?"

"Uhm... Yeah... the were signifies that it was done... soo I barely know eveything about that." Gailey replied with sarcacism

Gailey then smiled to her Snow White doll. She smiled as if she was Harley Quinn

"A killing is a wish, your heart makes... when you're fast ASLEEP!" Her Cinderella doll sang to her.

At first, she was amazed of the voice... but at the ending part, her Cinderella doll shouted with a creepy voice.

"Oh, puddin'!" Her life-sized Harley Quinn doll said. She bought this life-sized doll on eBay a month ago to show her support to Suicide Squad.

The Life-sized Harley Quinn doll hit her on the hips with the bat. She fell unto the floor and shouted.

"Help! Ahhh!" She suddenly saw that her hips were bleeding.

All of the dolls then came out from where they were hid and one-by-one, they tortured Gailey.

The Harley Quinn doll of Gailey blew a bubble gum and it popped. Harley then said, "Good night, lady."

Harley hit Gailey on the head with her bat, and Gailey died. She was bleeding.

Just like her dolls, Gailey can sprain her bones on both her arms and legs.

After her death, her dolls positioned her to the number of two. And she was she was the Victim No. 2