Chapter 3

This is Gianne. He loves to eat and he loves food. He has a heart failure. When his heart fails, he has a 50% of having a heart attack. His daily motto is "Food is life."

He would sacrifice her own girlfriend (if he has one) just to taste food. Yeah, that is how savage he is.

Gianne joined the activity. He was the first one to broke the circle. He removed his fingers from the planchette first, then everyone followed him.

According to ancient rules on how to properly use Ouija Board, you shall never break the circle.

If you do, there is a 70% chance that you will die. If that happens, there are many ways for you to be dead.

You could be killed by local monsters, or even manipulate you to kill yourself. Gianne is the first victim.

Gianne wemt out of their house to buy some midnight snack, because he again was hungy for the second time.

He had 20 pesos with him. He bought 2 Fudgee Barrs that cost 7 pesos each. So he has spent 14 pesos, now.

The whole 5 pesos that was in his hands were spent also. He used it to buy a beverage. Now, there is only 1 peso in his pocket.

He tried to head back home with 1 peso, but he was tempted when he saw a newly-opened Sari-sari store that was Owned and Managed by Aling Buday.

"Aling Buday!" He stouted when he didn't see anyone on the store. "Aling Buday! I want to be the first one to buy on your Sari-sari store."

Aling Buday then came out from their house and head to her sari-sari store.

"Oh, Gianne! I predicted that you'll be the first one to buy here." Aling Buday greeted Gianne. "What is it you are looking for?"

"Nothing much, Aling Buday. I just wanna buy a candy. Here." Gianne stated

"Here, Gianne. Thank you." Aling Buday stated to Gianne. "Now, I better close. It's 2:55 already. I'm going to sleep."

"Thanks, Aling Buday." Gianne thanked Aling Buday again.

Gianne head forth to his house that was 500 meters away from Aling Buday's Sari-sari Store.

He heared a mysterious sound. A sound that comes from a big wing. He looked upward and he saw nothing.

He ran. He again heared the sound. He then searched for his surroundings, when he saw a half body.

He ran faster and shouted, "Manananggal!" He ran faster. Faster than his stunts on his volleyball training.

He heard a loud voice of an old woman laughing. He looked upwards, and saw an old lady that owns a lot of white hair.

"Come hear, boy! You have nothing to help you, now." Even if the monster was way up there, he could still hear what that old woman said.

"Help! Help! Help me!" Gianne again shouted. Nobody heard him. The foods that he bought was dropped by himself.

The monster grabbed him and the old lady continued to fly higher. "That is why you should let One peso stay on your pocket."

The old lady didn't see what was ahead of them, because she felt clumsy lifting Gianne.

Because of his clumsiness, he dropped the body of Gianne that was already dead, because of a Heart Attack.

The body of Gianne fell on the ground with a sideview position, his body was positioned right face.

His hands were separated from his body. And that location where he fell was full of his blood.

He formed as the number "1."