Chapter 2

Everyone shouted and ran away from the board, they have failed to follow their Principal's task.

A shadow showed from the back of Thea and it swallowed her. Everyone was terrified. Only 2 remained to the board, but the Principal never tried to move her hands out of the board.

Yohana quickly moved out her finger from the planchette, and tried to escape, but it was all too late.

Thea came out from that dark force that swallowed her. She grabbed Yohanah's hair and Thea tried to hit Yohanah's whole head to the wall.

She succeded and eventually, Yohanah is now dead. As the blood flows from her head through her arms, everyone shouts louder and louder.

The other students that ran to the corner of the classroom was shocked when there was a force pulling Chris.

Chris was pulled on to the space where Thea is. The students thought that Chris was manipulated by Maxin, and he was.

"Do you remember me, old friend?" Chris said to Thea with a familiar voice. A voice that everyone recognizes.

"Who are you?" Thea asked with a trembling voice. "What do you need from me?" She again asked.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Thea shouted and covered her ears, as if she was hearing voices.

"You can't remember the friend that you have forgotten for a year. Your friend that was supposed to be given justice by her best friend!" Everyone doesn't know why Thea was covering her ears, it was because Thea was the only one who can hear Maxin.

"Ma-Maxin?" Thea once again asked but now, with a stammery voice.

"Yes, Thea! YES! IT IS ME! Your friend that was not given justice." Maxin replied to Thea.

Everyone thought that Thea was losing her mind, because she was talking to a shadow.

Everyone tried to searched for Chris' Body, they saw Chris' body on their back, where Chris hid on the forst place.

Stella checked Chris' pulse... but Stella failed to see some pulse, she therefore said that Chris is now dead.

Everyone started crying. They shouted for help, but no one heard them.

The shadow touched Thea's head, and Thea immediatly fainted. The students had thoughts that Thea is now dead.

But only the Principal can understand what's happening, because her fingers are still on the planchette.

Inside Thea's head, a video played. A video that comemorates her friendship with Maxin.

She can see herself cry because of repentance. She cried alot than her cry caused by her fear.

That certain video that was played showed her how happy she was when Maxin was still on her side.

After that footage, another video played and she didn't recognized who was in that footage.

"Rosie... Thank you for being in my side forever. You will always gonna be a big part of my heart. I love--" The girl wasn't able to finish jer message.

"Ginah! Ginah! No! Ginah!" The other girl shouted.

Thea suddenly woke up and stood up and questioned Maxin quicly.

"Who was that girl? The girl that was killed? Who were they?" Thea asked

"They... were our parents. Rosie is my mother, and Ginah is your mother. You were born before your mother died." Thea was shocked by what Thea revealed.

Tears suddenly came down from her eyes and her legs felt weak. She accidentally had a fall that makes her body knelled.

"Why did you ever showed that me. You broke my heart." Thea said to Maxin. "I wish I have never met you!"

They ran away from the door. She was the only one who could do that. When Thea fainted, Gailey tried to open the door, but she failed.

The shadow disaapeared and the sun showed. The tears of the students suddenly stopped. Their group were separated into 3 groups.

One group stayed for Chris, One group came to Yohanah and another group called for help.

Everyone were traumatized and wished that they have never did such activity. Their minds were full of repentance.

But they all don't know, that Chris and Yohanah's death were just a little spice-up for things that is about to happen.