Chapter: 59 Realizing the Damage

Start from the beginning

I let out a frustrating groan and snapped "I don't have time for your accusations, Benjamin." 

"She came to me all distraught because you kept pushing her away!" He shouted back in my face making me shut my mouth. 

I open my mouth, but nothing came out. I should have known this was my fault and because of the heated arguments between Achilles and I. I driven her away, but why would she come here out of the places that she could have gone to? Benjamin lowered his voice some, "She try to make peace between the two of you, but you-"

"I know what I did! I don't need to be reminded!" I shouted at him. 

"Do you have any idea of where she could be?" He asked while rubbing his arms for warmth. 

"I have a hunch. Rosemary hates cold weather and I'm guessing she would be in one of the inns here to keep warm. The problem is-" I was cut off. 

"Is that there is a bunch of inns around here. I know." He snapped before letting out a huff and walk around a little bit. 

We were silent in thinking of what inn that she could be at. Benjamin turn around with wide-eyes and I raise an eyebrow up at him. He gave a look of excitement "I may know where she is."

My heart leap in my chest and I asked "Tell me."

"When you told me to take her and get away as far as we can, I stumble upon an inn and brought her there. She must have remember the inn where we were staying at and gathering intel on you. Rose must have found it again." He answered while explaining. 

I murmured "Then please lead." 

He gave me a smirk, "My pleasure." 

He began to lead me in the direction of where the inn was and mostly where Rosemary was. Hope was blooming inside of me and I was hoping that he was right. Please, let him be right. She must be there at the inn. It was a long walk for us and the wind was harsh against our freezing bodies, but we trudged on through the snow. The wind kept blowing harshly, but we kept on walking to the inn where Benjamin had taken her when I was capture. I was thrown in prison along with Hickey, but I was the one that came out alive. It was all thanks to Rosemary and Benjamin. Achilles had organize the whole thing as well. 

Maybe, I was too harsh with Achilles and didn't see his point of view on things. Now, Rosemary is involved and I have been harsh with her too. What kind of man am I? I don't know, but I have to make it up to her. We arrive shortly after and we enter the inn. It was quiet except for some people that were near the fireplace. Benjamin walk up to the old lady that was behind the counter looking like she was going to fall asleep any moment. Benjamin kindly ask her about Rosemary and describing Rose to her was almost second nature to him. I gave him a narrow look once we were done. 

He asked quietly, "What?" 

I shook my head before walking over to the staircase and Benjamin took the lead once again. He has too much time on his hands. I felt annoyance and anger swept through me because of how well-detailed he was about Rosemary's appearance. It made me even more annoyed than I was in the beginning. A sigh escape from me, but it was quiet to Benjamin's ears. We came to a door where Rosemary was supposedly at- according to the woman downstairs. Benjamin softly knock on the door and we waited for any sounds of movement coming from the other side, but there was none. 

We both share a look with each other and Benjamin took the knob in his hand. He began to turn the doorknob and I was nervous if she was going to be there or not. The room was dark and our eyes had to adjust from the candle light to complete darkness. Benjamin went down the hall to get something and I walk into the room. I look around and it didn't look like she was here at all. Where is she? Benjamin came into the room bringing light with him and I look over at him to see that he was holding a candle thing. I honestly have no clue what they are called, but they are a very good source of light. The room was much clearer and I notice her clothes were thrown over a chair. 

Benjamin look at me with a small smirk before pointing with his finger over to the bed. He close the door while I look over at the bed to see a body that was huddle underneath the sheets. I walk over to the bed and sat on the edge before pulling the blanket down a little to see that it was her. A sigh of relief escape from me and Benjamin back in placing the candle holder down next to the one that was blown out. He look relieve as well and I was glad that she was okay. She began to stirred a little and we both seem to freeze. Her dark brown eyes were slowly opening.

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guys think?!

Thank you! :D