Chapter Seven- Date Night

Start from the beginning

"Same. I couldn't sleep either. I told the front desk to give me a 6 am wake up call. Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked, already knowing the answer. She looked down and stayed silent, confirming what I already knew. She couldn't sleep because she was thinking about that cheating bastard. I was kinda jealous she wasn't thinking about me as much as I was thinking about her. I watched her as she sat down on the bench.

"So that's why. You were thinking about him all night." I said, and she looked up at me.

"Randy, I have to tell you something,"

Roman's POV

"Y-You lied to me.. You lied to me Roman! What happened last night? 'Hey you. Last night was amazing. So are you in the bedroom. I hope we can do it again soon. Call me. You already have my number.' I can't believe you Leati!" She screamed, throwing my phone at me.

"Baby, let me explain. I-I was drunk, and I had no idea what I was doing, I promise. I'm so sorry." I walked over to her, but got met with a hard slap to the face.

"Get out of my face! I don't care that you were drunk! You had sex with her! You easily could've stopped it by not getting drunk like you promised! I'm done! We're done!" She screamed and began packing her stuff.

"Cherish wait, please don't leave me baby girl. I'm sorry. I love you." I whispered, softly grabbing her arm, but she snatched away.

"No you don't, so don't go lying to me some more. I loved you Leati, and this is what I found out you did?! I'm done. It's over." She grabbed her things and walked off the tour bus. I followed her.

"Cherish wait, I'm sorry for hurting you like this. I didn't mean to. I love you, please don't leave."

"Please don't leave.."

I jumped up out of my dream, breathing heavily and sweating. The day Cherish left kept replaying in my head. I honestly have no idea how I'm gonna get her back. Especially not with Randy in the way, filling her head with lies about me. I checked my phone. 6:15 am. I groaned softly and laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

Ever since Layla left yesterday, I've been able to get my thoughts together. I've actually had peace since she's been gone. Why didn't I make her leave earlier? I don't know. Besides the fact I probably won't be getting laid for a while, I'm honestly glad she's gone. It's one step closer for me getting Cherish back. I really do need to talk to her though. I grab my phone and find her contact, pressing the call button.

Voicemail. I sighed and called three more times, giving up after hearing her voicemail for the fourth time. I wonder if she's with Randy. Anger slowly began to rise inside me at the thought of Cherish being with him. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, violent and merciless thoughts running wild in my head.

I was ripped out of my thoughts with the ringing of my phone. I quickly picked it up, looking at the caller ID, frowning. Layla, it read across the screen. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone, hearing it bounce off of the wall and hit the floor. I turned on my side and closed my eyes, sleep slowly taking over me again as my ringtone slowly faded out.

Author's POV

"What is it?" Randy asked, sitting down next to Cherish. She said she had something to tell him, and he wanted to be all ears for whatever she had to say. She stayed silent for a while, not knowing how to start.

"It's okay Cherish. Whatever it is, I'm all ears." Randy reassured her, softly touching her thigh. She looked up at him and noticed his eyes were a lighter blue as the sun slowly began to rise. She felt like she could trust him with what she was about to say, and that calmed her down, only a little. How do you tell someone you had a wet dream about them and the person they hate with everything they have? But she knew she wouldn't get another chance like this to say something, so she decided to get it out of the way and face the consequences later, if there were any.