His bathroom was just as amazing as the rest of his home. I didn't even have a name for the type of stone used, but it reminded me of a spa retreat. The shower was huge and I momentarily wondered what he thought of my apartment. It wasn't a dump by any means, but my apartment didn't look anything like this. God, I wondered how much he paid for this place.

"Hey, Gio," I called.

"Yeah?"

"Seriously, what am I supposed to do about clothes?"

He popped his head into the bathroom. "We can go by your place later if you want."

I nodded as I pulled my top off. "Okay."

"Are you trying to get me to shower with you?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."

"Love the confidence."

I kicked off my socks and shoes and turned away from him. "Do what you want."

"You should be careful with those words, Aria."

I slid my pants down my legs. I could practically feel his eyes on me as I walked towards the giant shower. I was pretty sure a party of twelve could fit in the damn thing.

I was surprised to hear the door click shut. I turned to see the empty bathroom, confused by his actions. I had to wonder if I was in some sort of twilight zone situation. Giovanni completely flipped our relationship in under three days. It unsettled me to say the least. Since we started sleeping together, I knew he cared about me on some basic level, but his words and actions over the last few days left me wondering exactly how much he hid from me.

I finished my shower all too quickly and wrapped a thick towel around my body. I let my hair out of my loose bun and ran my fingers through the worst of the tangles.

Giovanni's clothes were far too big for me, but I was too tired to care. I tugged the drawstring of the shorts as much as I could though it didn't make much of a difference.

I left the bathroom with my scrubs and towel in hand. I expected Giovanni to be in the bedroom, but he was nowhere in sight. I dropped everything on the nearest chair and went looking for him.

"Gio?" I called out as I left the hallway and entered the living room.

My blood ran cold and I stopped dead in my tracks. Lorenzo and Ashley stood in the living room with Giovanni.

Had he set me up?

I swallowed the thick lump in my throat as Gio's dark eyes fell on me.

"Doctor," Lorenzo greeted curtly.

I forced myself across the wood plank tile floor to Giovanni's side. My palms were sweating and my entire body felt like it was floating.

Anxiety. I had to remind myself to reel it in. Ground myself. Somehow.

"You didn't do what I asked of you," Lorenzo stated.

"I gave her —-"

"You tried to convince her to leave me."