Ch-10

Dinner was kinda awkward because of what happened no one spoke until "OK so you guys kissed ya both love each other so be normal teenagers and just do it already."

I spit my Dr. Pepper all over twiny who was unfortunate enough to sit across from me. I turned and yelled "MOM ......... HOW DID YOU EVEN NOW THAT."

"I'm a mother what did you expect."

We all sat there shocked looking at my mother until I got out of my seat and ran up to my room. Gunnar followed me and knocked on the door. "Come in."
When he came in he saw me laughing hysterically and laughed with me.

When we were done laughing he said "So you wanna do it like your mom said." (In a joking not perverting way) and we laughed some more. So finally when we stopped Gunnar said "so since ya know we k-kinda u-ummm l-" "yes I would love to be your girlfriend Gunnar." I interrupted.

And that's the story of how I fell in love with my best friend and years later we were both in major league hockey teams then we quit to get married and start a family. We moved away from Iceland with Twinny. We live somewhere in a very small town in Missouri. We didn't want to live around a lot of people so we live in the middle of nowhere with Twinny around 1/4 of a mile down the road. Right now we have 4 kids. Kason, who is 7, Gavin he's 6. Austin he is 4 and Landon who is now 2. I'm now 3 months pregnant with our first girl. I'm thinking maybe Isabell Deseray Stahl. We'll see. But this is our story and even though we never thought it would happen sometimes u just gotta let things go and live themselves out. Life is just a roller coaster that just keeps going until eventually it stops and takes u somewhere new, weather that be heaven or he'll depends on which roller coaster you decided on.