Ch1- Sleepover

I was in my room just finishing my packing. Twiny and Gunner came in. "We are sleeping in here tonight so you can wake us up for the plane ride" Twin said. "We all know u wouldn't get up yourselves" I stated. "Hey u know I would Em" Gunner replied. Sure u would Gunner sure u would.

Then it hit me Gunner was sleeping in MY room. "Ok one of u can have the bed the other the bean bag I'll sleep on the floor I said". "No you will absolutely not beautiful" Gunner said.

"Yes I will u r a guest in this house not me" I replied back. There is one thing u should know about me and Gunner we both are REALLY stubborn so we don't back down much. I usually win but lately he has become more stubborn for stuff like this

"I don't care I will not let u sleep on the FLOOR love" Olaf interrupted our disagreement. "You will both sleep on the bed I got the bean bags got it" We both nodded.

Gunner helped me finish pack while Twin got his bean bag and put mine and his together. Twin stole a pillow and two blankets leaving Gunner and I with one blanket and pillow to share.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw twin give Gunner a thumbs up. What??? Why would he do that its not like Gunner likes me..... right?????

Gunner's POV
When I found out we were sleeping in Emma's room. I had to hold back jumping with joy. I LOVE her so much she means the world to me but I'm sure she thinks of me as another brother.

We were both sleeping on the bed, I helped Em finish packing when Olaf took two blankets and a pillow. Now there was only a blanket and pillow for us to share. Olaf gave me a thumbs up.
Emma turned around a gave him an are u crazy look he just shrugged.

Finally it was time to sleep Emma went to change in the bathroom and Olaf turned to me.

Emma's POV
I went to change and heard twin say "You have to make a move on her". Who??? "I can't she doesn't even like me she deserves better" Gunner said. No one is better then Gunner. Twin "Yes she does she has been in love with u forever she talks about u all the time" "I can't because if she doesn't I'll loose my best friend the love of my life I can't risk loosing her she is too special" Gunner loves someone I wonder if its me no it can't be he's to good.

I walked out of the bathroom and they both looked at me. "Well I better change its getting late" the boys said simultaneously. Weird. Gunner went to the bathroom and twin went to his room. Twin came back in and went to sleep on the bean bags.

I put my phone on the charger and set an alarm for 4 am as Gunner walked out shirtless with sweat pants on. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. He chuckled "Take a picture it will last longer" I heard him say I blushed and put my head down.

I felt Gunner lift my head up. I looked into his eyes. "Never hide that beautiful face I love it when u blush it makes u look more beautiful if that's possible". That made me blush harder if possible.

He walked around the side of the bed and we laid down the last thing I remember before falling asleep was his arm wrapping around my waist and his sweet voice say "You'll never know just how much I love you". Then I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.