Chapter 13: Wedding

Start bij het begin

"Thank you, bro."

"They really look that alike?" Minseok tilted his head for a bit and asked.

"Not alike, hyung. They look exactly the same." Chanyeol answered. "You should really meet her. They're actually quite different."

"Really?" Kyungsoo widened his eyes a bit and asked. I just nodded.

"Oh, there she comes." Chanyeol mumbled. "Yoonhye! Here!" He then raised his hands up high and waved at her, calling out loudly.

Minseok and Kyungsoo both turned towards the direction that Chanyeol is waving. I turned as well and saw her alone, walking towards us. Where had Yoojin been?

Minseok hyung nudged me slightly and asked, "She's your assistant, isn't it?" I smiled bitterly and said, "Yes."

"Ahh." Minseok hyung nodded and replied. "How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know. They just look alike but the feels they gave me is different. Now, I am sure that they aren't the same person." I shrugged and said.

"Congratulations, Chanyeol." I heard she told Chanyeol, while I was busy talking with Minseok hyung.

"Thank you." Chanyeol replied. I bet that he is still grinning widely, now. "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm good."

Last time when I have my first music show for the comeback, she fainted. Since that day, she rarely goes for work as Yoojin gave her holidays. I like that idea as it keeps me away from thinking of my Yoonhye too much, when I have to focus on the promotion.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" Minseok hyung nudged me and said, looking at her.

"Nah, leave that to Chanyeol. I'll go and check Seolrim out." I patted his shoulder and walked away then. I roamed around and finally found where the bride is.

I knocked on the door, waiting for Seolrim's response. The one who opened the door is Seolrim's sister, Solji.

"Oh, Jongdae, you're here!" She hugged me as she saw me.

"Hi, noona." I chuckled and replied.

"Come in! Seolrim is inside." She told me, after she released me from her tight hug which made me suffocate for a while.

Seolrim was sitting in front of the mirror, getting ready for the wedding. Solji noona went out from the room, leaving both of us alone. I patted her shoulders slightly and sat down beside her. "You look pretty today." I commented.

"Thank you." She smiled and replied.

"Don't be like this, it's unlike you." I chuckled and told her.

"I'm nervous, Jongdae." She chuckled a bit and replied.

"Of course you'll be, you're marrying anyways."

"Jongdae? Actually, I always thought that between us, you'll marry first."

"Really?" I smiled bitterly and said. "My original plan is to marry right after I graduated." I said. Yeah. That was my plan before, after me and Yoonhye got together for that time. She seems unhappy most of the time, when we're together. I wish that I can make her happy all the time.

"Sorry for reminding you about her again."

"It's okay. I am being reminded that she is gone for all the time now." I said. "Oh, right. Did Chanyeol mentioned about my assistant to you?"

"Yeah, he did. I really wonder if they really look that alike."

"You'll see her later. Chanyeol invited her. Well, I have to see her every day, not only because she is my assistant. In fact, she is my neighbor."