The truth

Yousef pov:
Me and Alex were in the restroom while I was having a panic attack and my anxiety was taking over my mind.

Alex pov:
I got a text Lauren
L: Lilly just told told me why they broke up! The real story, come here so she can tell you!
A: on my way!?
Hey Yousef I'm going to go give the camera to Lauren I will be back soon. He nodded his head and I went to go find Lauren and Lilly. I found them and Lilly started telling me what happened.

Lilly pov: (talking to Alex) what happened was I was at my apartment with Aman doing a collab and Yousef was at the gym. After the video Aman got on top of me and kissed
me and as that was happening Yousef Walked in my apartment and he saw and with the trust issues he has he burst into tears and ran before I could tell him what happened and then a few seconds later he texted me were over and blocked my number and me on every social media. To this day he still doesn't no that he kissed me and I still love him so much :(. I started crying and Alex and Lauren gave me a hug.

Alex pov:
Lilly you need to tell him what happened he loves you still. He talks about you every day! If you want him back you have to tell him now! She agreed and I went to go get him. Yousef Lilly needs to talk to you now I take his arm and drag him to Lilly. He agreed to talk and they walk away to somewhere quit.

Lilly pov:
Alex gets Yousef . We go to a quiet corner and I tell him the exact same thing I told Alex even the I still love him part.

Yousef pov:
Lilly tells me the story of what happened that night. When I here her say she still loves me I new I wanted her and needed her back. I gave her a hug that lasted a few seconds and then when we let go we looked into each others eyes and I couldn't resist so I kissed her and she kissed back. Lilly please be my girlfriend again and she says yes and and we kiss some more ;) then we walk back to Lauren and Alex holding hands.

Alex pov:
I saw Yousef and Lilly walking back holding hands and then I say yoully is back? Yousef replied yoully is back! After that we decided to enjoy the rest of the party and let's just say Yousef got a little to drunk...

-Hey every one I didn't really have a good idea for this chapter but anyways I hoped you like the story so far :)  please vote and comment for an update!