We meet again 1 year later❤️

Lilly pov-
Me and yousef broke up almost 1 year ago because he saw me and Aman kissing but what actually happened was he kissed me and I pushed him off but Yousef ran away before I could explain and then he broke up with me and blocked my number but I still love him to this day :( . After the brake up me and humble bought an apartment together in LA. Tonight me and humble are going to a YouTube party and I can't wait to see all my YouTube friends.

Yousef pov-
I'm getting out of the House for once. Since me and Lilly broke up I have been so sad and depressed but today Im going to a YouTube party with Alex and Lauren and I can't wait to see all my YouTube friends.

Lilly pov-
Me and humble are almost ready to go to the party so we call an uber. I'm wearing a tight black dress that shows my flawless curves perfectly and black heels to match. I'm also wearing my BAWSE red lipstick and my hair down in waves. We arrive at the party and the first people I see was Swoozie, Dom, Lauren ,Alex and this other guy he was musclier and was very handsome but I couldn't really see his face. As me and humble walked up to greet them I gave Swoozie a hug and I see Alex whisper to that guy but he was standing the other way and then the guy turned around and we made eye contact and it was Yousef my handsome beautiful musclier ex boyfriend. My face went to happy to sad right away. I'm guessing humble saw him to because he saw Yousef and looked at me right after seeing me with a sad look.

Yousef pov-
We arrive at the party and me Alex and Lauren go hangout with Swoozie and Dom. I was talking to Alex and out of no where he whispers to me don't turn around and of course I turn around and I made eye to eye with Lilly my beautiful ex girl friend who I still loved but cheated on me. I dropped my beer and ran to the restroom. As I get in I broke in to tears a few secs later Alex walked in and hugged me.

- you guys like this story so I'm going to keep writing comment for what should happened next :)