The day they won't forget

Normal P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was team 7's day off or so Sakura was told by her team. She decided to take a walk to team 7's training ground when she heard people sparing.
She soon realize that her whole team was training without her (note- the team includes Sai and Sasuke and Naruto).
Sakura P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard my teammates training without me even when they told me that today was our day off. I can't believe them. I came into view of everyone.
"SAKURA!" Naruto's eyes widen at the sight of me and so did everyone else eyes.
"What are you doing here?" asked Sai
"What do you mean what am I doing I here I should be asking YOU guys that." I said with sadness and anger
"How come no one told ME about this training day huh, I was told it was our day off."
"It was YOUR day off Sakura, your just to w-" Sasuke started but was soon cut off by Sakura sobbing and yelling "WEAK RIGHT! I'm so WEAK that it was a coincident that I killed an Akatsuki member."
"Sakura calm down." Naruto said
"Look she's even crying now. How weak and pathetic. Team 7 is better without you" said Sasuke with a smirk on his face as Sakura broke out into tears.

I'm sick and tired of This!!!
Why don't we just leave.
Maybe we should besides they said they are better without us (Us as in Sakura and her inner).

Normal P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They all watch Sakura as she sat on the ground crying for a few minutes.
"I had enough." Sakura said very quiet. She got up and wiped all her tears and glared at everyone.
"Your going to regret this." She said
"Like we would. When it comes to you there's really nothing to regret." Sai said, Sasuke and Naruto nodded.
Sakura looked at everyone with a face of pain, anger, and sadness. What she did next was what no one expected her to do. Sakura took off her forehead protector,
"If I'm so weak and team 7 don't need me anymore." she said as she let one last year stream down her face as she took one more look at her forehead protector " Then i-i QUIT!!! DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!!!" She tossed her forehead protector at the boys and walked towards Naruto and hugged him.
"Out of everyone I have EVER known I thought....you at least......thought I was strong...but I guess I was wrong to believe you." Sakura whispered to Naruto before letting him go and walking away. Sakura turned around one last time and said " Good luck without me here to support you all and heal you all and please let Sensei know I have left team 7." with that she turned around a disappeared.
"Wow was not expecting that." Sai said "She is right though, Sakura is our healer without her we have a chance of dying." Naruto just sighed and sulked because of what Sakura said to him.

After a while
"Sakura WHAT!!!!!" Kakashi said caught off guard.
"It's just like we said, she told up she quit and left us her head protector." Sasuke said as if he didn't do anything while Naruto didn't say anything.
"Go get her back!" said Kakashi.