A Typical Teen Christian 9

I Pulled up in Mathew and Tracy's house. I was kind of having hope that Tracy wasn't there... I really needed to talk to Mathew. I rang the door bell. I whispered please God.

Tracy opened the door. She invited me to come in but told me she had to go. If I needed to talk to Mathew.

I smiled, thanked her, and walked in.

This was a big house, if only I could find his room. I walked 3 sets of stairs and practically opened 21 doors. I gave up and sat against this wall. Then I told myself I came for a reason. So I tried a few more times and finally found his room. I knocked on it, then I opened it.

Mathew wasn't in there. But I sat on his bed waiting till he came in. I seen a picture of a old person, and I think Mathew drew on. It had sone profound language and stab holes on it. I wonder who that was, and why Mathew seems to hate him. I looked around his room and found a bunch of people I knew and some I didnt that looked kind of the same. Then I seen my picture on his wall of hate. I don't know how he got the picture but I looked at it. I seen it said in big letters FAKE CHRISTIAN. I tore that picture down and shoved it in my pocket. I felt offended. I looked down and just thought. I sat on his bed for about 1 hour and fell asleep.

I heard a twist of a door knob and jumped up. Mathew Looked Mad.

"What do you want," Mathew hissed.

"Forgiveness, I'm sorry. I thought about you and Mikey looked like you somehow I kissed him?! I'm Sorry! I'm SO SO Sorry! And Yesterday I was so confused with Bri and everything. Ill do anything please if you just forgive me. It hurt me so much to see you so washed out even if I have a little crush I still Care more." I rushed.

"Anything ehh? Why not get out," Mathew budged.

"Please, Pretty Please, With a Cherry on top!!" I got on my knees.

Mathew kind of gave me a look and laughed a bit. He pointed to my hair; a hot mess from a nap I guess.

"To be forgiven you must forgive others." I mumbled.

"Fine but it's only cause you said you would do anything," Mathew confessed.

I hugged him and told him that I'm sorry one last time. He held me in his arms and kind of shook me off.

I pointed at the picture of the old man, "who is this and why do you hate them?"

"My Grandpa, I had to live with him when my house burnt down and I was all poor, he told me I was useless and abused me. I will never forgive him." Mathew explained.

"You should try to forgive him," I suggested.

Mathew gave me a look as if he was done with that convo and I accepted it.

Mathew even told me all of the stories of the others on the hate wall. I told him I don't think it's healthy to keep there pictures and label them.

Mathew noticed I had a picture in my pocket. I guess he knew it was mine but didn't say anything.

"Mathew do you want to start fresh, no hate, no past, no pain?" I asked.

Mathew looked ashamed of my question. He looked hiden. He looked scared.

"sure," Mathew kinda of wispered.

"Ok watch and learn," I told him.

I grabbed a bag from a old store or something off the ground and ripped a photo of the wall and tossed it in the bag. I grabbed another one and ripped in up and tossed it in the bag. I grabbed another and balled it up. I grabbed another after another an did everything to let out anger.

I dragged Mathew off the bed and he started to do what I was doing. He had fun, and smiled. Even laughed a bit and when he burned some with a lighter. Then he became sober.

"I feel alot better letting it all out and throwing all those bad memories away. I might not be able to forgive them all but I won't let them get to me anymore," Mathew said.

I told him, "Well that's a start."

Mathew put the bag of photos on the bed and came in to hug me. He stuck he hand in my pocket and got the photo of me. He grabbed a marker and scratched out what he wrote. He cut the photo up and tossed it in the bag. We walked down stairs and burned them all in the fireplace.

"My wall is going to look so plain now," Mathew laughed.

I suggested, "If you want I could take pictures."

"Of what?" Mathew asked.

"Good ole' Life," I told him.

"If you want," Mathew said.

Mathew told me he wanted me to tell Liz what I did; that that's what anything would be.

I thought he was pretty Thoughtful to choose that out of "Anything".

I called Liz right there next to Mathew.

*RING RING*

"Hey! Girly ! What's up?" Liz said in excitement.

"Hey.... I have to tell you something," I sighed.

"Well tell me!" Liz bloated.

"Me and Mikey madeout, We totally didn't mean to. I don't even like really mess aroun like that you know. That was practically my first kiss..kisses But I was thinking about Mathew and it just sort of happened. Mikey apologized and so did I but I didn't want to keep it from you. It was a accident I was caught in the moment. I didn't want you to think he was cheating or that im a horrible Best Friend. I'm REALLY SORRY." I rushed.

"Im kind of upset that he madeout with 3 other girls when I was gone but now my best friend. He is a total

player. Im glad you told me but I'm dumping him. He think he can be slick but all the girls he madeout with or whatever has called me and told me he is cheating. I do not want to be involved with drama! " Liz confessed.

"wow!" I said relieved.

I talked to Liz about some things. Girl talk, all that fun stuff. But then she had to go so we exchanged our good byes, and I was back to Mathew.

Mathew looked at me. I kind of was tired from all the talking and I just layed there. Mathew took off his shirt and gave it to me. He seemed to notice I was having a hard time keeping my cleavage covered... Sad how most girls show as much a possible and I try to hide mine. But I'm not like that so I'm not ashamed.

Mathew had a 8 pack. I was totally hypnotized by how attractive he looked. I dropped my mouth.

"Close your mouth!" Mathew teased.

I turned around face the wall not Mathew. And I slide off my tanktop and put his T shirt on.

"Damn!" Mathews mouth was now dropped.

"Excuse me, but I hope you didn't use profanity," I sassed.

"No ma'am I apologize," Mathew smiled.

I waited for Tracy to get back but turns out she had a Job interview. I sat and talked to Mathew, we cracked up and had some crazy insiders. It was fun. But then I had to go cause it was getting late. Mathew walked me out like a gentlmen and we stood at the front door.

"It was fun being with you," Mathew laughed.

"You to," I smiled.

"hah do you want to hide so your parents can't take you home," Mathew teased.

I thought it was funny cause I use to say that all the time when I was little and had friends over. But my parent were there to pick me up so it was kind of random. I hugged him.

"Bye Jesselin," Mathew squeezed me tight.

"Bye Mathew," I let go.

I walked out of his drive way and we blew kisses. Haha it was pretty silly but cute. Mathew acted like he was catching each kiss. Now I was down the rode. And soon enough home. Someone was there waiting for me. Who was it? It was Branson. Or as known to Liz. "The Goddess" ...

"