The Unexpected Call

Connie's P.O.V.

I wake up and I noticed that Steven was still asleep and hugging me.

"Awe they are so cute." Pearl whispered.

I looked over and saw all of the gems standing there looking at us. Steven quickly woke up and sat up blushing.

"What are you guys doing here!" Steven said embarrassed.

"Whoa, calm down Ste-man. We are just going on a mission." Amethyst said.

"We will be back in 5 hours." Garnet said.

Wow, Steven and I get to spend the whole day together. Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?"

"Connie!"

"Who is that?" Steven asked.

"It's my mom, I forget to ask her to spend the night!" I replied.

"Oh no."
"Connie! Get home this instant, you are in serious trouble young lady!"

"Ok coming."
I stood up.
"Bye Steven." I said in a sad tone.
"Bye."
I put on my shoes and started heading to my house. I open the door and see my mom with an angry look on her face.

"Connie you are grounded for 5 months and you can't see Steven for a year."

"But mom!"

"You didn't follow a rule, so there is a consequence. Now go to your room."

"Fine."

Third person P.O.V.

Connie goes up to her room and lays on her bed, face first in her pillow. Then she texts Steven to tell him the bad news.

"Steven I am grounded and I can't see you for a year!"

"What?!" Steven quickly replies.

"I know"

"Connie! Come down here for a second!" Mrs. Maheswaran calls from the kitchen.

"I got to go bye" Connie quickly types.

"Bye" Steven replies and falls backward on his bed. "This is going to be a long year." Steven mumbles.