2) Slender x Male reader: 1st One shot - The end of life

TW: Suicide attempt, 21 pilots references, implied NSFW, written by a young teenager many years ago, alcohol and pills have been mentioned, bridges - heights, implied self-harm, complete lack of realism. 

If you are suicidal or have mental health struggles, please take care of yourself and reach out for help if you can. 

Finally, the time for me to end my miserable life has come. I will finally go and meet God. I went too far so many times, I've gone on for too long. I will tell you how this will end, I'm sitting on wet grass on a bridge with my two best friends. One is a bottle of pills, the other is a bottle of gin. 

It's time I will finally end it. I've been trying too long, with too dull of a knife, but tonight I made sure that I sharpened it twice. One way or another I will die. If it's not the pills then the fall. If it's not the fall then it's the knife. If it's not the knife then the so-called "Slenderman". I don't care about how I will die anymore as long as the job gets done. 

My Mother won't be able to call the ambulance and the police again. No one will get me to change my mind. I can't hear sirens this time, I will not fail this time. I was so close last time, I shouldn't have written that letter. I wouldn't have been alive if not for it.

I took the bottle of pills and swallowed them all in one go. I Drank the gin shortly after that. "This suit looks great on me" I smiled, I couldn't wait to meet God.

After what felt like forever I stood up, it was the time to finally end this. I guess my stomach wasn't full of pills enough. It's time to fly in the sky.  I looked down, the ground was so far away. This will definitely kill me. I took a deep breath, said "Bye-bye life, if I survive I will see you tomorrow" and jumped. 

I felt wind the wind in my hair for as long as I was falling, but that didn't last long. I opened my eyes while I thought to my self "WHAT THE HELL!?". I didn't feel pain, I didn't hit the ground. Everything I saw was upside down. In front of me stood the so-called Slenderman. So he was the one that would kill me, not the pills, not the fall, not the knife but the owner of this forest also known as Slenderman. 

I waited for him to break my neck, tear me in half or strangle me but nothing happened. I wanted and waited and yet all he did was stare. "Why... WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME !?" I shouted at the creature. It just tilted its head. "Everyone who ever entered this forest is missing or was found dead. I want to die, kill me." 

"I didn't kill you because you're not afraid to die, you're different. You are one of us." said, telecommunicated the creature, it's mouth didn't move. I don't know how i could hear him, but I could. "Why do you want to die ". "Why do I want to die? I think a better question is why would I want to live in this word?" 

The creature thought about my question for a couple of seconds and responded "There are many things that you could do, like let out your anger. I can read minds, but you already know that. I have been watching you for a while and now I know your whole life, while you drank, before you jumped I scanned your mind and saw every moment of your life. I know the real reason as to why you want to die. You feel different, you are not treated different because of what happened to half of your face in the fire. People made fun of you and treated you as trash because of the scar. Every time you hear your mother talk you want to strangle her because what happened was her fault. But I'm used to being around people who are different and I think that you would fit in where I live. So what do you say?"

I was shocked at what the man told me, I nodded my head. Slenderman carried me to... at the time I didn't know where. But when I got there I saw that it was a small mansion and carried me to his room. "For tonight you will sleep here, we need to clean up a room for you. Don't come out of this room without me." I nodded. "Go and make your self vomit, before the pills you took cause more harm to your body." commended Slenderman. "Where is the bathroom?" I asked. He showed me the way. 

After I finished I opened the door. "Are you ok?" Slender asked. "Yes, I'm fine".  We walled back to his room. He told me to stay there and went out for a second. He came back with a  pyjama and told me to get changed. 

I motioned him to turn around but he ignored me. "Um Slenderman I can't get changed if you're in here with me." He chuckled "There is no need to be so shy~". I wasn't going to tolerate that crap so I threw a shoe at him. "Fine I will get out", he sighted and left with great disappointment. 

The rest is up to your imagination.