Smexy x Male reader : 1st one - The night at the bar

Once again, I just wish to remind everyone that I wrote this when I was a young teenager. 

"I will never marry a woman! I'm gay mum, stop trying to deny it." (y/n) shouted as he left his home. He needed to get away from the constant pressure his parents placed on him, thus he headed to the gay bar - a place that has always been his second home. 

When he got there, the bar was almost empty. Just him and a tall man sitting on the other end of the bar. What a shame, he thought to himself. Socialising has always been a great way to numb the pain of not having supportive parents. The alcohol would have to do the job. 

As soon as (Y/n) got his drink the stranger approached him.

"Hello, hansome!" he greeted you. "Drinking alone has never been the best choice and it looks like neither one of us has a companion, so what do you say to us helping each other out?" 

The guy was strange, a bit too flirty but he had a point. "I might as well you responded, I'm (Y/n) btw"

"Lovely name, you can call me Smexy. It's a nickname I tend to use in places like this" 

The two of you sat and drank for what felt like hours, but didn't go into details of what led you to visit the bar on that particular day. You did not want to think about it. 

After a while, you decided to just choose the bullet "So, do you want to go to a hotel?." You found him handsome and he did seem well-mannered. He seemed very pleased with that request. You both paid your bills and headed to a nearby hotel. 

You felt a bit anxious despite being excited, it's been a while since you got some and he, on the other hand, seemed to be running on pure confidence and power. 

As soon as you both got to the room he lead you to the bed, pushed you down and covered you with the duvet. 

The look of confusion in your face must have been clear. "Look, (y/n), you're not in the right state of mind at the moment for us to do anything you're thinking of."

No matter how much you begged his stance didn't change, but at least he made you a promise "when you're sober and in a better state, I will give you the best night of your life" he continued "I would like to make this a lot more than a one night stand, it's hard to find someone I get on with this well."

You can't consent when you're drunk. Don't do drugs kids.