Chapter 11: The Confesion/Back to Normal

As Twilight, Shining Armor, Princess Cadence, and the mane 6 were at the Everfree Forest Shining Armor lean against to Cadence and whisper her something to her ear.

"Cadence, did you know that Twilight really loves the Demon King?" Whisper Shining Armor.

"Well yes, apparently I can feel it in my heart and Twilight did fell in love and that makes me happy for her, which means is that our Twilight has grown up and find her true love." Whisper Princess Cadence and Shining Armor smile.

Just the Twilight heard something and stop.

"Twilight what's wrong darling?" Asked Rarity.

"I heard something." Said Twilight.

"Well well well, hello Twilight long time no see." Twilight and the rest of the gang turn around and gasp. Their outside the bushes was Flash Sentry and the foot bots. (Oh there's something you should: after Flash escape from the dungeon of Canterlot, he went back where the Foot Clan is and was about to talk to Shredder till he heard that Shredder was using him to take over Equestria. And so Flash killed Shredder and his minions: Razhar, Fishface, Bebop, Rocksteady, and Tigerclaw and now he is the new leader of the foot clan.)

"Oh no." Said Twilight in fear and then Shining Armor have yelled run and they ran and Flash and the Foot ninjas chase after them.

"What do we do?" Asked Sunset as she still run." They're gaining on us."

"I got an idea." Said Shining Armor." On 3 we go to separate ways. 1, 2, 3!

And so everyone went in separate way but Flash was after Twilight and she tried to get away from him as fast as she could. The latter reached a dead end. Twilight turned around to face Flash as smirk evilly and Twilight didn't know what to do.

Meanwhile at the garden Leo was still sad till his siblings and friends came to him.

"Hey Leo are you okay?" Asked Casey.

"No, no I'm not." Said Leo sadly.

"Dude come on, if love Twilight so much why did you let her go?" Asked Raph.

Leo was about to answer Raphs question till he heard a familiar high-pitched scream. "Twilight?"

He thought he was imagining things when Leo heard it again: "Help!"

It is common knowledge that for most creatures, when one's mate is threatened, they will go into full protective mode. That is exactly what happened to Leo as he got up and gritted his teeth in fury. And so Leo went to save Twilight and his siblings and friends were about to follow till they heard others screaming and realize that Leo will be fine and they went to help the other people who cried for help.

Twilight closed her eyes, waiting for Flash to knock her out and take her. Suddenly, she heard a second growl and opened her eyes to see Leo in front of her protecting her.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Growl Leo.

And so Leo and Flash were fighting till Flash have swung his sword too much that it flew up to the air and stab him and he died and that was the end of Flash Sentry. Leo look at Flash and growl and then he turn to Twilight to make sure she's okay.

"Twilight are you alright?" Asked Leo very worried.

"Yes." Said Twilight.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?!" Leo demanded. "Do you have any idea what would have happened if I hadn't...?"