Chapter 1: The Beginning

Once upon a time, in a land of Equestria, their are 4 mutant turtle brothers named Leo, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey who lived with their father/sensei Master Splinter, sister Karai, and two human friends April and Casey. Although they been happy with all their life's, they all have a battle between Shredder and his minions for many years. But then one day while they were fighting the foot clan, the Shredder is holding a vial that was been hidden for many years in Equestria, no one knew what the vial is but Shredder was going to use it on Splinter but just he was about to do it a foot ninja bump into him and the potion have spill at the at the turtles and everyone saw dark aura surrounded them and then they were transformed into powerful demons and the shredder tries to take them all down but the turtles new forms were too strong and they defeated him and his minions and send them somewhere far away. Then all of a sudden demon came from the demon world (if you want to know, Equestria have a Demon World, people talk about it but no one has gone into the demon world) surrounded the turtles, Splinter, April, Casey, and Karai. But when Leo step forward and Demons look at him and they now to him and then Leo became the new Demon King of the Demon World and he and his family all decided to live at the the demon world.
And now that Leo became the new demon king he was earn dark powers of demon and so does his brothers and then he was given a Crystal that is purple and was purple but he put it somewhere because he doesn't want it and his family worried about not have someone to love him. But the Crystal that he is offer was truly a love Crystal that was made with magic from the Crystal empire. Legend says about this Crystal is that, if Leo can learn to love a girl and earn her love in return when the Crystal glows brightly then he will transform back to normal and so will his brothers and the demon world will change into a happy place, but if he doesn't he will be still a demon and so will his brothers for all time. As the years pass Leo has changed and turn into a bitter demon king and kills any demon who disobey him and his family ever wonder, who could ever help Leo and loved him for who he is?

Many years went by and at the other side of Equestria there was a beautiful kingdom called Canterlot that is ruled by two princesses named Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and they both make happiness all for their people. They have 7 faithful students that represents the Elements of Harmony and they make sure that friendship will grow. The girls are, Rainbow Dash she represents the Element of Loyalty, Fluttershy she represents the Element of Kindness, Applejack she represents the Element  of Honesty, Pinkie Pie she represents the Element of Laughter, Sunset Shimmer she represents the Element of Forgiveness, Rarity she represents the Element of Generosity, the six of these girls are beautiful and helpful to everyone, but the most beautiful girl the represents the Elements of Harmony is Princess Celestia's misr faithful student, Twilight Sparkle and she represents the most important element of all, the Element of Magic, and so Twilight and her friends use the Elements of Harmony to keep happiness and friendship grow stronger for people all around Canterlot and make sure that if there's a friendship problem they will fix it.

One day Princess Celestia and Princess Luna look at their castle to see if the decorations are ready. Tonight is the big Gala and everything for the two of them needs to be perfect.

"Sister I noticed that you seem worried." Said Princess Luna.

"I'm sorry Luna, it's just that well, do you remember Flash Sentry?" Said Princess Celestia and Princess Luna nodded for yes." Well ever since he betray us and joins the Shredder, he's been trying to take Twilight to be his bride after when Twilight said she doesn't love him."

"I know your worried my sister but do not worry, one day someone will stop the stop the foot clan, the Shredder and Flash Sentry you'll see." Said Princess Luna.

Princess Celestia smile at her sister. Then a royal guard came to the two princesses.

"Your highness, Twilight Sparkle is here as you requested." Said the royal guard.

"Yes please send her in." Said Princess Celestia. Then Twilight Sparkle enter to see what the princess wanted.

"Hello Princess Celestia, you wanted to see me?" Asked Twilight as she bow to the Princesses.

"Yes I did, as you notice your brother and sister in law, Shining Armor and Cadence are coming to the Gala tonight right?" Said Princess Celestia and then Twilight smile and nodded." Well they informed me that the singer that will sing tonight is sick and can't sing, so I was wondering if you can sing tonight?"

Then Twilight got a little nervous.

"Um okay but why will you like for me to sing tonight, Princess?" Asked Twilight a little nervous.

"Because you have the most beautiful voice anyone can ever hear and you will be perfect to sing tonight." Said Princess Celestia then Twilight though about it and agreed to do it.

"Alright Princess, I'll do it." Said Twilight.

Then Princess Celestia hugged Twilight and Twilight hug her back and she was excuse to her room where her friends are waiting for her and when she returned to her room Twilights friends ask her what and then she tell them what happened and they were happy for her.

"Wow Twilight I can't believe you get to sing tonight." Said Sunset.

"Thanks girls, but I'm also really nervous." Said Twilight a little scared.

"It's okay Twilight you'll be okay." Said Rainbow Dash and Twilight smile." Well girls, let's get dress the gala will start for 3 hours."

And so the girls went to their rooms to rooms to get ready for the gala. Once Twilight is alone she walked to her window and loom outside. She remembers that when she is a little girls and when Princess Celestia and Princess Luna took her and her friends in (Twilight and her friends had been friends when they were 7 and their parents died because of the Shredder) the two Princesses told them about the demon world and that there is a king who use to be a normal mutant turtle but he and his brothers turn into demons and his heart was black as night and had no one to love.

'I always wonder who the demon king is and if I ever get to meet him and maybe become his friend.' Thought Twilight and then she prepared herself for the gala.

But what she doesn't know is that tonight she will have the chance to meet Leonardo the demon king.