Chapter 2: The Gala/Rescue

Meanwhile back at the demon world there was a big fight in the arena. You see, one day every week on the demon world Leo will fight the most strongest and dangerous demons to prove what happens when you mess with demon king. And as usual Leo wins and the demon roared in cheer for their king. Meanwhile at the balcony at the castle Leo's brothers and sister Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Karai and his 2 human friends April and Casey were watching him fight and they were worried for him.

"You Raph and Donnie, do you ever wonder that Leo has changed ever since shredder has transformed us into demons?" Said Mikey.

"Yeah, I mean look at him he's really into this new form now for years." Said Raph.

"Yeah and I feel that Leo needs to have fun once for the first time." Said Donnie." But the question is how are we going to do that?"

"You know I heard that there's a gala tonight." Said Karai." You guys and Leo will wear these cloaks for disguises and we can have there."

"You know that just might work Karai." Said Mikey." But how are we going to convince Leo to go?"

"Who said that you need to convince me?" Said a voice and the three demon turtles, Karai, April, and Casey scream in fear and turn to see Leo standing in front of them.

"Leo how long have you been standing there?" Asked April.

"Long enough and Master Splinter said I need to get out and have some fun." Said Leo." So hand me that cloak and let's go to that Gala in Canterlot."

And so Karai handed the turtle demons the cloaks and she and April and Casey had wear party outfits and head to Canterlot and she ever wonder if Leo will find love one day, but little did she know that he will.

Meanwhile at Canterlot the gala people have arrived and they all talk dance and had refreshments and the mane six was all wearing the dresses (their dresses are like from MLP EG from the fall formal) and we're excited then Princess Cadence and Shining Armor who just arrived go to the girls direction.

"Hello girls." Said Princess Cadence.

"Hi Princess Cadence and Shining Armor it's great to see you." Said Pinkie Pie." Man this Gala is great isn't it?"

"Why yes it is." Said Shining Armor and he look around to see Twilight is no where to be found." Hey where's Twilight?"

"We don't know." Said Applejack." And she's supposed to sing in about 5 minutes."

"Well let's find her." Said Rarity. And so the girls, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadence went to look for Twilight and Cadence find Twilight in the garden.

"Twilight." Said Princess Cadence getting Twilights attention.

"Cadence!" Said Twilight as she got up and hug her." I'm so glad to see you."

"Me too Twilight but what are you doing here, you're suppose to sing about 3 minutes." Said Princess Cadence.

"Oh I'm just really nervous I mean I do sing great but I'm not sure if I can sing in front all the people." Said Twilight a little scared.

"Twilight, you have the most beautiful voice anyone can hear, I know that you will be great." Said Princess Cadence giving Twilight courage.