5

Ok guys this is going to be a long ass chapter lol

Haley's POV

I woke up to someone kissing me repeatedly.

"Are you finally awake!" I think Ethan said from behind me. I turn around to find him, thank god it is him and not someone else.

"Hey babe how are you this morning?" I asked while kissing him quickly.

"I am doing great now that you are awake!" He said while I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Ethan I need you to get out of my bedroom" I said looking him in the eyes.

"Ok I will see you downstairs" he said while leaving the bedroom door open.

"God damn it Ethan don't do this again" I mumbled to myself closing and locking the door.

So my plan is that I am going to take a shower, do little makeup and get dressed into good clothes. Sounds good!

I go I tot he bathroom and lock the door and start to get ready for that shower, I turn on the water and take my clothes off. I hop into the shower, grabbing my favorite shampoo. I wash my hair and my body then get out of the shower.

I blow dry my hair leaving it natural. For makeup I do mascara, fill in the eyebrows, and I a little bit of lip tint.

I go to my medium sized closet and pick out a pair of light colored Jean short and a grey crop top. I then put on some sandals because to be honest I don't want to put on sneakers.

I then grab Ethan's hat and put it on over my light brown, wavy hair. I am now finished and it took me only an hour for it all.

"Damn Haley you look so hot!" I said turning around in my body mirror. I grab my phone and go to the kitchen.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked the boys while sitting down on the counter.

"Well we are gunna go out to eat, then go to the mall, and then back home" said Cameron while on his phone.

"Well I am gunna go now, so?" I said getting fixing my- well Ethan's hat.

"Ok let's go to Mc Donald's!" Cameron said while running out the door, not waiting for us.

"Haley are you wearing Ethan's hat?" Trevor asked me while we were walking to the car.

"Yeah, do I look good in it?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"Bitch, you look fucking amazing! Don't worry!" Trevor said opening the black car door for me.

"Ok so when we get back want to to a video together?" I asked turning the car on and backing out of the drive way first.

"Um, yeah is that even a question!" He said laughing at the end.

"Ok but can I ask you something?" I asked stopping at a stop sign.

"Yeah what is it?" He asked facing me.

"What if I dated Ethan? Just like what if? What would Cameron think? Would he support it or?" I said gripping the steering wheel repeatedly.

"Ok Haley, calm down. If you are happy, I think he would be happy for you!" He said making me calm down a little bit.

"Thank you Trevor, your an amazing friend" I said smiling.

"Hey do you want to have our own little day?" I asked looking straight at him.

"Uh yeah but we should tell the guys first" he said grabbing his phone taxing Cameron.