3

Haley's POV

After the talk I had with same I decided to get changed into something I would wear in front of my bro. So I walk into the closet and choose.

I choose high waisted shorts and a tight white crop top. And for the makeup,

I choose to go natural. I put on concealer and a nude lip color. I fill in my eye brows and I am done. I really don't is that much makeup.

And for my hair I put it in two long braids. I really like I look badass.

"CAMERON!" I yelled while running down the stairs.

"He isn't here, he left while you were sleeping" Ethan said watching TV.

"Oh is anyone else home?" I said sitting next to him on the couch.

"Nope just us" he said getting up and grabbing food.

"Oh is some of that for me?" I asked him getting a little hyped.

"Ha nope go get your own!" He said eating some of my favorite food.

"Uh! Bitch!" I said grabbing his hat and putting it on backwards on me.

"My hat looks good on you" Ethan said wrapping his arms around my waist. I chuckle a little and blush.

"Ethan I need to go to the bathroom" I said making him move his arms away from my waist. I go up the stairs and go to the bathroom in my bedroom.

I did have to go a little bit but I never had a guy be this nice and romantic to me so I had to fangirl a little. After I finished I walked down the stairs.

"Haley they will be here soon!" He said with a sad tone in his voice.

"But they aren't here yet" I said walking up to him. I grab his cheek making him face me. I look at him for a few seconds before I smash my lips onto his.

He doesn't hesitate to kiss back. I am glad about that. The little kiss soon turned into a make out session.

He pulls on my leg making me wrap my legs around him. He sets me onto the counter not breaking the kiss.

We were about to pull away when Cameron and the rest came into the house. Ugh he just had to.

Me and Ethan pull apart quickly and make it look like we weren't kissing.

"Hey Cameron where did ya go?" I asked still being onto the counter.

"I was at the mall with my boys!" He said sassily like he always does.

"But what were you guys doing?" Trevor asked having the sass like he ALWAYS has.

"We just hanging out, that's all!" I said smiling at Ethan.

"Ok let's go with that, but let's watch a movie?" He said knowing that we where lying.

Oh, fuck me.