2

Haley's POV
After that crazy pap encounter we went to the Mexican restaurant Ethan, Grayson and Cameron all love.

"So what are you going to order little sis?" He said knowing that it gets on my nerves.

"I am going to kill you! Right after I eat! And the usual, I want the usual" I said mimicking what he said in expelled.

"Ok just don't eat to much I don't want a grape in my car" he said because I eat A LOT. And when I say a lot I mean A LOT.

"Ok. I don't promise you" I said looking at the menu because I am really bored. After a few minutes the waiter comes to our table to ask for our food.

And I am going he is mighty fine.

I get snapped out of my daydream when Cameron's snaps his fingers in my face.

"Oh, sorry" I say a little embarrassed.

"Oh no it is perfectly fine" he says smiling at me. And another thing about him to like.

"I will have a chicken quesadilla with rice and beans" I say looking into his hazel eyes. After he left Cam and the twins looked beyond pissed at me.

"What. He's cute" I say defensively while I look at Twitter on my iPhone. I follow back some of my fans and reply to them. Here is some of the tweets.

@haleyfanclub: you and @carterreynolds would look sooo good together!!! #CaleyForever

@basicbitch: you need to follow Carter right away so you guys can hit it off.

@cornybitch: you guys should really date. I am writing fanfics about this ship. Please make it real??🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I really don't think Carter Reynolds would ever like this piece of shit of a person.

Our food came right after I thought of him ever liking me. When my plate got set down there was a piece of paper on the side of the plate.

The note said "hey I think your cute too. Here is my Number if you want to text me baby girl. 360-731-2606" After I read it I blushed so hard I looked like a human tomato.

After I put his number in my phone I dug in. When you haven't ate for about seven hours your hungry AF. After I finish in about 10 minutes I drink all of my root beer.

All of them look at me like I had two heads.

"What I was hungry airplane food sucks!" I say not in the mood to talk to any one at the moment.

After we payed for the food and left I can finally sleep in a bed.

"Aye Cam Cam where's my room" I ask really just wanting to be alone and sleep.

"Here follow me" he says going up the stairs quickly.

After a few twists and turns we are at my room.

"Here is your room sissy" he says like how he did when we were younger.

"Thanks cam and please don't do anything to me like, um might I say smack cam" I say warning him. He nods and runs down stairs. 

I open the door to find the walls black and it has band posters of P!ATD, FOB, TOP and MCR. Man they do know me. I smiled as I put my suit case down and ran and jumped on the bed.

A Little after I jumped on the bed and changed to just a shirt I then fell asleep. Man it feels amazing to have your brother back into your life.

Sam's POV
"Hey I haven't seen you in a while!" I say to Cameron and to the twins

"Yeah I know but we have to talk" he says seriously. Ok what up with him.

"Ok so I know how you are with girls and my sister is here but you can't date her at all. Got it" he asked me being stern.

"Yeah I got it. Don't flirt or date her" I said truthfully to the stern Cameron.

"Ok I am going to go to the bathroom" I said going up stairs. I wasn't going to go to the bathroom, I was going to go to Cam's sister's room.

It took me a little while but I found it. I open the door slowly. I find her on her bed asleep. I smile at her. Maybe we should all go out together soon.

"Hey what are you doing?" I heard her speak from her bed. I didn't know what to do. So lie it is.

"I just needed to find the bathroom and I thought this was it. Sorry" I said while closing the door but her speaking stopped me.

"No wait stay with me, I need to talk to someone" she said then getting up and out of her bed to open the door fully. I saw that she was just in a shirt. Damn she looks mighty fine.

"Oh ok, so what to you want to talk about?" I asked her then I shut the door and sat on the bed.

"Cameron" she said with a stern tone in her voice. Oh shit it is going to get real up in here.