~ character q+a (& another a/n) ~

hi everyone! this is the highly anticipated q&a!! enjoy!
first up we have dan!!

dan: *walks in and makes finger guns @ the audience* hello everyone, my name is-

tyler: *pokes his head out from the curtain* TRIGGERED

dan: tyler get your goddamn gay arse back behind the curtain

@whiskydaniel: do you think the kiss meant something or it was just phil being drunk?

dan: *shuffles uncomfortably in his seat* uh, i don't know. i guess we need to talk about it.

@Xx_heavydirtyphan_xX: do you think phil will ever remember you? what importance did he have in your life (what did he do to help you)?

dan: well, i think we're forming a new, healthier friendship and i don't think he needs to 'remember' me. i mean, sure, i can tell him some stuff that's happened between us in some time, but i honestly think a new start is best for both of us. and in answer to your second question- he made me into the mature person i am. he taught me that i shouldn't go around and manipulate people and play with people's feelings because, one day i could stumble apon someone really special, and then lose them.

@Storm1001: how much do u wanna murder PJ?

dan: i mean, i don't want to murder him. i wouldn't ever kill anyone or anything. but.. I don't like him. at all. but i would never wish any pain on him, or anyone.

@JenAlysse: Why did you have 'it' with PJ when you still loved Phil?

dan: um, i had just been dumped by phil. i was pretty vulnerable and pj took advantage of me. i didn't want to do that with him but he really buttered me up, you know? i don't know, i really regret it and i shouldn't be making excuses for myself.

@PhanZo00m: please don't fuck up

dan: of course not! i will never fuck up aga- oh shit.

@heavybowlofrice: on a scale of -1 to jesus, how flawless are you?

dan: bitch im god

@DontReadTheHatFic: would you say yes if phil proposed?

dan: no! no.. uh, well i guess i'd have to think about it fir- NO OKAY,. *looks down awkwardly*

thank you meme lord for your time, but it's time to go.

dan: ciao motherfuckers *leaves*

next we have phil!

phil: *walks in and waves* hey guys!

@Rockypink_: Do you see a future with you and Dan..? Adopting me..?

phil: oh gosh, a future? i mean, i'm sure we'll be friends for a long time if that's what you mean? and of course i'll adopt you, come here!! dan we have a child!

dan: *blushes* what?

phil: what, don't you want a child with me?

dan: *looks down and blushes deeper* i.. uh..

@ryles_23: Do you want to do the diddly do with Danyul?