Traveling/What If Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I know but let's go get ready for this date don't ya think?" I shrugged.

"Yes ma'am." He says as I get up and he kisses my cheek. I smiled and then got ready.

"You silly boy." I said.

"Silly for you madame I am." He says as I laughed then I went started to go take a shower.

"Wait!" Ant says.

"What?"

"I wanna join." He says as I laughed.

                       **********

We were at the restaurant but ant wanted to do it on some balcony just with us two looking out at the beautiful city either way I'm grateful. I wore long black dress with heels.

Basically Ant had his curly hair out and sat in front of me looking all cute.

"Well?" He says.

"Well, it is beautiful out here. Late at night, the violin music, the city right there and the sky with the stars. Really romantic." I nodded.

"But they aren't beautiful as you though. I'll admire you than the city lights and everything." He smiles and I blushed.

"Ant, you are so sweet." I giggled.

"I know huh." He winked.

"Yeah. Basically we have our favorite everything tonight." He says.

"Your eyes sparkle." I giggled.

"Yours too." He laughs.

"Something else we have in common." I said as he jumped his eyesbrows.

"Yeah so basically tonight is a special night pashion." He smiles.

"What you mean?" I asked.

He took out a black mini box and I think I know what it is....

He got up and then kneeled on one knee.

"Pashion Paula McCloud, the first of day I ever landed my eyes on you. Your beauty, your personality, and everything. Without you or if you never would've liked me and loved me, maybe I would've been some crazy psychotic person maybe terrorizin you or sum fah you to love me back. Which I'll neva do, I love you for you, I love everything about you and I hope for you to be my wife and spend my rest of my life  with you. I promise you won't regret it. So Pashion.... will you marry me?" He said as I stood there speechless.

"Yes Anthony I will!" I said as he slid the ring on my finger. He hugged me and pecked my lips.

"I love you Pashion Alsina!" He says.

"I love you too Anthony." I said as he pecked my lips.

"Basically dinner here is finished, so now let's go home and get you in that bed." He smirked.

"You are so funny." I giggled.

"But you love me for it of course." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes I really do." I nodded.

"Well I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you." He says.

"And I know the next step." I said.

"You already know. Now we're gonna aim for a boy." He says.

"Baby, I wanna girl." I pouted.

"Maybe we'll get some twins. Ya neva know." He smirks.

"Yeah and one of them is gonna be a girl." I said.

"Both boys." He says.

"Ant." I moaned.

"Don't do that unless I'm makin ya feel good." He says.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"If we have girls then after we're aiming for a boy." He winked.

"My ass." I mumbled.

"I will be up in that too." He says and I playfully pushed his shoulder.

"You lucky I love you a whole lot."

"I know huh." He says and you already know what happened when we got home😉😏.

Okay Last Part To The What If Is Next Chapter Lol.