Hell To Pay Continues

Patrica

It's been morning and Pashion hasn't even call and that isn't like her. I go to her house and knock on it. "Pashion?" And I knock again.

I used the key under the mat and opened it. "Pashion?"

I went into her room and seen her with blood and everything. I seen she was shaking so I called Selma, Solana, and Selena.

They appeared and try to shake her up. "Oh lord it can't be." Selena says.

"What?"

"Anthony..... He has returned....." Selena says.

"We can't even go in there Anthony's nightmares are too powerful." Solana says.

"Oh no!" I said.

"Which means we need a witch for this because we aren't even that powerful. He'll kill us all." Selena says.

"Where can we find a witch."

"Not any type of witch the powerful witch the chosen one. Selene Dela Rosa." Solana says.

"Where she?"

"We don't know but contacting her is difficult." Selena says.

"Well she isn't waking up!" I said.

"Okay uh.... Solana you do it."

"Selma please go watch Andrew as I got call August." I asked her.

"Sure."

I went go august and he came. "Honey what to do?!"

"Okay I mean mines were easy but she's still bleeding doe. Uh.... I got it! Well baybeh I don't know. I neva been in this situation befoe." August says.

"I'll go find her." Solana says as she starts to turn into smoke.

"I'm going to watch her." I said.

"No I got it." Selena says.

Pashion

I woke up and I was in chains tied up. I was weak I can keep my eyes open because they were heavy. Anthony walks in and close my eyes. Kneels and picks my head up. My hair was a mess and I had dried up blood everywhere with scars. "Wakey." he grins.

I couldn't even speak my throat was hurting still. "I know you can't speak so I can read yo mind." he grins.

Jesus help me..... "Askin Jesus for help ain gonna do no betta."

I'm so weaken I can't even move my heard and I cried until I can't cry. He pecks my lips and I couldn't even move my eyes. Please Jesus help me....