Unsure

Jungkook was confused. He felt weird when he saw Jimin with V. He thought,'do I like Jimin? No Suga is the one I like. Then why do I care if Jimin is with V?'

Meanwhile, Rap Monster was at the vending machine getting the sodas and then he saw Jimin with V. They saw Rap Monster and immediately let go of each other's hands. "Hey Rap Monster!" V said to him. "What's happening V?" Rap Monster asked. "Are you...are you guys hooking up?!" Rap Monster said surprised. He wasn't really surprised though. V and Jimin looked at each other. They were unsure of what was happening between them. Then Jimin said, "No, it's not like that." Rap Monster looked a little disappointed. "Sure," he said. Then Rap Monster walked back to Jungkook. V and Jimin started walking down the hall again. They held hands.

Suga came out of the room with his head down. He looked up for a second and saw Jimin and V holding hands. They didn't notice him. He was surprised. He almost felt happy. 'Does this mean me and Jungkook can get together,' he thought. 'Probably not.' He wanted see Jungkook to make sure everything was ok. So he went to look for him.

Rap Monster and Jungkook were sitting in the room drinking sodas. They were laughing about memes online. Suga walked in and they both looked at him. "Rap Monster, can I talk to Jungkook real quick?" Suga asked. "Yeah, sure." He said and walked out of the room with his soda. "Why are you here?" Jungkook asked. "I saw Jimin and V together, I think it would be OK now. To be...open with our relationship," Suga told him looking straight in his eyes. Jungkook stood up and grabbed Suga's hands. "I'm not sure." Jungkook told him. Suga looked disappointed. "But I'm sure about this." Jungkook kissed Suga again. They both knew what they meant to each other they were sure about that.