Info

So, the info... XD

The government feels like they don't have time for the middle-class citizens anymore. So they are forced out of their homes, going homeless. (*cough cough*) Only the true rich people get to stay in their homes, and are treated with respect. The rest, wander the streets. Some peeps decided to create a group, and live together, while others live their lives on their own. If the government see any of the 'homeless peeps' terrorizing or harassing the town, they will be shot down, tortured, or thrown in jail.

The government say the 'homeless peeps' can wander around the town. But they must act like complete outsiders. They can take any of their pets, but they must be trained and not cause any havoc, if they do, they will be killed on the spot too, along with their owners. If a 'homeless peep' tries to go into the forest or any other place to find new life, they will be tracked down, and you guess it, killed. The government is extremely strict, and usually have no sympathy. If the president finds out a government worker is not in task, they will kill her/him.

More will be explained in the Rp! Ask questions down below!! If you have any ;3
Also, I know the backstory is kind of crappy, but I just need something! XD