Review for BTCR KaPoww Book

Book Title: IIaa of Paithan

Author: SagarikaKannaBooks

Reviewer: KeSpiration

By far The most, original book I have read yet! The fact that this was based in the 1600's did a turn on me; I've usually only seen the 90's around.

The setting the story took place in was in a Western culture, which I have to say, your language of dialogue was so accurate with the time (not that I'm an expert on it), you really created that atmosphere of your culture so well, it was so amazing to be drawn into your characters.

The emotions I was feeling was crazy. I could hardly believe the cruelty that your minor characters were making, it hurt my heart a little bit. And it was just the simplicity of your words that really made an impact.

The determination that Iad, to get equality was admirable; you  placed the protagonist in a leading state that flowed very nicely into the story; it was relatable, even considering actions were different decades ago!

Your descriptions were so precise, yet not over done and I truly appreciated that. Your concept and grammar, were balanced. The theme and the atmosphere you created, played so well with each other, it was really satisfying.

The hardships and tears IIaa went through, sucked me in as I sympathized with her. Coming from the fifteenth century, the situations she was placed in was very realistic.

Your wording somehow created that hopelessness and sadness around me, and it was comfortable; nothing in your story seemed out of place, everything flowed so nicely and kept me captivated the whole time.

Your grammar was in tact, and I could see how much work you put into creating this world of inequality for women. Throughout the story, IIaa of course did not like the ways of the men, but she didn't react in anger, all she wanted was peace, and you developed that so well without bashing the other gender, which was really respectful.

I just love how to heart your character's were, and how you didn't need to shove any words of guts and gore to portray the injustice in the village. I think that was really unique in itself as well.

The plot was original and flowed, the grammar flowed, and the atmosphere was original; that's exactly the kind of story we are looking for in BreaktheCliche, and in my eyes, you did it well.

Amazing job, Sagarika! My rating is 10/10!

I recommend this story to anyone who's looking for something new, that's unique and emotional, and fights for equality for genders.

Please check this story our if you haven't already, and stay tuned for the next round! Congrats once again girl:p

-Team BTC