George X Samantha Request

Start from the beginning

He growled out, "No wonder Peter dumped you before he died. You're a boring little twat with demon eyes." I turned on him and he said, "Yeah, our whole year talks about it. Peter was only with you to validate your meaning, nothing more! No wonder why he was so ready to die and leave you alone."

I stopped where I was, a crowd forming around Draco and me, and I turned back to face him. Hearing what Draco said about Peter and I's relationship sent my mind reeling and my rage into overdrive. I raised a finger to him and growled, "Take it back." He laughed out loud, which got me even madder. I yelled, "You take it back, you son of a snake!"

He shook his head and answered, "No, I won't take it back because it's true. Peter never loved you, what with your small body and your demon eyes. He even told me so when we were in the library one time that he hated your eyes and that he wanted to break up with you so badly, but he didn't because he wanted you to at least have a normal life."

George's POV

I was dancing with Fred and Katie Bell when I heard someone yelling, "You take it back, you son of a snake!" at the top of their lungs at probably Malfoy. When I turned around, my suspicions were confirmed; Samantha was arguing with Malfoy, probably about something important, seeing as she looked like she was going to explode at him if he kept talking.

Fred whistled and said, "Look at her, mate. Malfoy must've really riled her up if she looks that pissed off at him." I studied her more closely and saw that he was right; Samantha's entire face was red and a vein looked like it was popping out of her neck as she talked. Fred asked me, "What're you going to do, George, apart from stare at her like a creeper?"

I shook my head and pushed my way through the forming crowd to try and get to Samantha and Malfoy. When I got close enough, I yelled, "Hey! Back off, Malfoy!"

The little ferret looked at me and asked, "What did you just say to me, blood traitor?"

I stood in front of Samantha and growled, "I said. Back. Off. Malfoy. Leave her alone and crawl back to your family with your tail between your legs. That's what you're good at, isn't it, ferret?"

He stood up and yelled, "My father will hear of this, blood-traitor!"

I laughed out loud and countered, "Yeah, you tell him that, since he's the most cowardly out of all of you Malfoys." He let out a sound that can only be described as a very girly squeal and ran off and hopefully out of the Great Hall. I laughed and heard giggling from behind me. I turned around to find Samantha giggling up a storm and trying to contain her laughter from bursting out at a moment's provocation. I chuckled and asked her, "Are you alright, Sam?"

She composed herself, smiling still, and answered, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for doing that, George. I don't know if I'd have gotten out of that without your help, to be honest with you."

"Anything for the girl I love," I said without even thinking about it; my heart and head were at war at that moment, and I guess my heart won out and spoke its mind. When my head caught up to my heart and I realized what I'd said, my breath left and I stared at her wide wide eyes. Did I just screw our relationship up?

Samantha's POV

I stared at George as he said that I was the girl he loved, my brain not computing what he'd said. Did he actually say what I thought he said? I was the girl he loved? I continued staring at him and asked, "D-Did you just say what I thought you said, George?"

He nodded slowly and said, "Come with me." He then took my hand and walked out of the Hall, me in tow behind him. When we were outside of the Hall and in an abandoned corner of the entryway, George said, "I'm sorry if I scared you off and if I made our relationship awkward, Sam, but I have to get this out in the open before it killed me. Samantha Taylor, I love you so much. I've loved you since you arrived at Hogwarts almost four years ago and befriended Ron. And I don't think I'll ever stop or want to stop anytime soon, but if you want to remain friends, then I-"

I put my free hand on his mouth to stop his adorable blabbering and said, "Then you won't mind if I do this." He stared at me, confusion making its way onto his face, and I gently pulled his face down to my level after letting my hand get around his neck. When my lips were inches from his own, I pressed them to his and shut my eyes. Damn, George could definitely kiss, that much I knew! We stayed lip-locked for a good three minutes that felt like three hours. When I could breathe again, I said, "Damn, George. I never knew you could kiss like that."

He chuckled, put his forehead against my own, and whispered, "Baby, I've been practicing my kissing so I could sweep you off of your feet with a single kiss." He then pecked my lips and asked, "So, Samantha Taylor, will you do me the honor of going out with me?"

I nodded, my face turning bright red, and answered, "George Weasley, you don't need to ask me twice. Of course, I'll go out with you; to be honest, I've wanted to hear you ask me for such a long time, I was about to ask you myself since you were taking too long." When George laughed out loud, I stared at him in mock hurt and exclaimed, "What? It's the truth! Ask Fred, if you don't believe me!"

George continued laughing and said, "I believe you, Sam, I believe you!" I smacked his side, to which he still laughed for possibly a good twenty minutes. Once he was finally calmer and not laughing up a lung, George said, "I love you, Sam, so much."

I smiled and rested my head on his arm, and he let his head fall on mine. I then whispered, "And I love you, George. I'll always love you." He kissed the top of my head and I snuggled further into his side, letting the arm I was resting against go around my shoulders and gently pulling me into his side. We stayed like that for the rest of the night until George walked me back to the Slytherin common room entrance. I kissed his cheek and asked, "Can you met me by the Great Hall entrance tomorrow?"

He nodded and said, "For you, I'll do anything." And he kissed me to seal his promise before walking down the halls to his dormitory. When I woke up and walked to the Great Hall entrance for breakfast, George was there as he'd promised me the previous night. For the rest of my time at Hogwarts, up until the Final Battle against Voldemort that is, our dates continued like this and even after the Battle ended. We even got married, which made the Weasley family overjoyed and Ron nearly vomit on the day, but George or I didn't care in the slightest. We were happy, and we continued to be happy for the rest of our long lives.