chapter 2

Im just going straight into the story ........................this one is kinda of a filler..............................-------------------------------------------------

Cassie/Auria p.o.v

I stare out to the streets as my mom drives. Gosh I've missed this place so much. Nothing has changed much there still the skaters in the streets and the parks overflowed with teenagers. My heart stopped when I saw Mike the monster with his friends. He has changed alot he's very muscular but has the same cold blue eyes. I can't help but stare at him as we drive away he catches my eye and winks. I think Im going to puke. He is probaly use to all the girls falling for him but this girl will NOT fall for him again.

My mom pulls into a familiar street then a driveway. I look at our and sigh. This house brings back alot of terriable memories.

My father walked out on us when I was 10 for a women that could be my sister at a strip club. After that its just been me and my mom. My mom is my best friend in the wholenworld. She blames herself for what happend between MIke and me. She thinks that if she would of payed more attention to me instead of feeling sorry for herself I would have never gotten hurt. My mom is beautiful and what they call a looker. Sometimes people think were sisters. Even though she is beautiful she dosen't want nothing with men. I think she's afraid of getting hurt but I still think she should take chance ...funny how Icant take my own advice.

I get out of the car and trip over the luggage.

"Ugh really"I yell. I hear a sexy low laughter behind me . There laughter gets closer so its staring down at me. Great it's Jason. I look up and glare him.

"Instead of just standing there and laughing at me you should help me up."I tell him. He stops laughing and just stares at me up and down. Omg he is actually checking me out.

"Take a picture it will last longer "I practically yell at him. I get up on my own and stumble so he helps me by steading me. His hands are still around my waist he just stares into my eyes and my stomach does cartwheels. What is wrong with me.

"We didnt properly meet at the airport..Im Jason"he says wow when did JAson become so proper.

" And your Cassie" he says. My eyes open wide. What how does he know.

"What are you ..talking..about Im Auria."i stutter. Ugh why does my mouth fail me now .

" You actually thought I would't remeber you and thouse big choclate brown eyes "he says taking a step closing the gap between us he leans down and presses his lips to my ears making body heat up.

"I could never forget you "he whispers and pulls away .

"Why did you leave ? I mean you never rumors get to you before, I didn't believe them and you just left it hurt me so much because Iliked you so much andyou just left,why did you let those rumors get to you! " he yelled. There were so many emotions in his face right now hurt,love,sad,anger. I sighed and looked at him straight in the eye.

" It hurt me so much because all of those rumors were...are true." I tell him and feel a tear come down my cheek.