Remeber Me?

Alright so this is my first book and i am super excited! I promise I'll update once a week but if the book becomes popular than I'll update twice a week. I also want to say thanks for all my friends supporting me.

Introduction

I LOST MY VIRGINITY IN 6TH GRADE.I wish I didn't but i did.The monster i gave to didn't even treat me right,but he did give me the attention no other guy gave me at the time. Well exept for this 7th grader Jason but i didn't pay attention to him.Anyway I didn't last with the monster because he was always cheating on me. I avoided him for the rest of my middleschool years.Two years later, the day of our graduation he decided to tell the most poplular and mean girl in the school and rumors spread. I was ruined,everybody turnerd away from me. That summer I moved to California with my mom from New Jersey to have a fresh start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, two years later im sitting on an airplane heading towards NJ to get my life back. My name is Cassie Ventura but since I dont want anybody to notice who I am so I'll pretend my name is Auria Pixel. The good thing I'll be wearing baggy clothes and I don't look like I use to, so that hepls to.

"Honey put on your seatbelt were going to land" says my mom interupting my thoughts. I prepare my self for the harsh landing and close my eyes.It never comes so i open my eyes and notice were already on land well that was a smooth landing.

"Mom I'll get the luggage and you get the car"I say in a excited but nervous tone. She nods and walks away. As I try to grab the luggage I slip on the wet floor but, suddenly a pair of strong hands grab my waist and save me. I look up to a pair of beautiful hazel eyes as they stare in to mine. I snap out of his gaze when someone bumps into him and says sorry than walks away.

'I..um..thanks" I stutter uncontrobaly.

" Your welcome " he says but theirs something about his voice that sounds familiar.

" Which luggage are yours? " he asks. I point to five of them. He looks at me startled.

" I..I um am moving here from Cali with my mom." I explain ugh what is with me stuttering I never stutter!

" Oh I guess I'll be seeing you around then " he says picking my luggage up and I can't help but stare ar his muscles.....yummy.

'Wha grade are you in ?" he asks interupting my naughty thoughts.

" Um sophmore ' I answerd

" Oh, Im a junior but I can show you arounf the Highschool if you want? " he asks

" Um sur-"

" Cassie cmon' we have to get to our new house" my mom yells. I glare at her because she knows not to call me Cassie infront of people.Before i give him time to think I grab the luggage and walk away.

" Mom don't call me Cassie remember ! " I practically yell at her.

" Oh, honey Im sorry,did he know you?" she asks

"I don't think so." I answer looking back I see a blonde girl run into his arms and I hear

" I missed you so much Jason" she screamed

Uhoh Jason! Oh gosh I REALLY hope he didn't hear my mom call me Cassie.

Jason's P.O.V

As Im in the airport waiting by the pickup luggage area for my girlfriend( well I wouldn't say girlfrend since were not exlusive) anyway Im waiting for Jasmine to arrive from California damn i miss her so much. Jasmine is mighty sexy even if every part of her body is fake and made by doctors. She's pretty tall with blue eyes and short blond hair. Oh when I say I miss her I really meant her body. Yes I know what you must be thinking Im a player but Im sorry I just don't believe in love. My modo is ' don't hate the player hate the game'. Ever since Cassie left when I was a freshman I never felt love again. I never even belived all those rumors about her. The more I thought about the more I hate Jasmine.

After all she made everybody hate Cassie, but that's In the past Cassie is gone and never coming back. Besides even if Jasmine is a snobby selfesh bitch, she's easy and gives me pleasure that's all I really want form her. I mean why am I even here waiting for her she might think that I want something more. As I start walking toward the exit I pass by this girl who's about to fall and I grab her by the waist and push her against me.Her body feels so good against mine she has curves in all the right places and just by looking at her body you can tell that it's not fake like Jasmine's. We stand there for a minute just starring at eachothers eyes. Her's are the most beautiful I've ever seen but they look very familiar. Oh well mabey I can have som fun with this torist even though she dosen't look like the easy type.

Im so i deep thought that I barely notice when someone bumps into me and mumbles sorry then walks away. The girl pulls back and stutters

"I..um..thanks"

"Your welcome"I answer trying no to stare at her body. I have to do something before she catches me staring because that would not be good for my reputation. I usually play hard to get.

"Which luggages are yours?" I ask randomly she points at five. I give her a questioning look.

" I..um am moving here from Cali with my mom." she explains and I notice how short she is that she has to look all he way up to see my face.

" Oh I guess I'll be seeing you around." I relpy picking up her luggage but noticing from the corner of my eye that she's checking me out. I can't blame her with my muscular body and good looks. I might be able to turn a straight guy straight.

" What grade are you in? " I ask her hopefully she will be in my grade and I'll be able to bag her.If she is in a lower grade then me then their won't be no chance because the girls in the lower grades are usually stalkers and way to emotional.

" Um sophmore" she answers well mabey she's different. I mean she does have a body that is way better than the girls in the lower grades and the ones in my grade.

" Oh, Im a junior but I can show you around if you want?" I ask

"Sur-"She's about to say yes when she hears a lady yelling.

" Cassie cmon' we have to get to our new house" So many thoughts hit my mind at once. Cassie? No it can't be her but she does look awfully familiar. I see a glimpse of worry in this girls face as she walks away. Even though so many thoughts are in my mind right now I can't help but stare at her body as she walks away. I hear running so I turn around and I see it's Jasmine. She runs into my arms while yelling.

" I missed you so much Jason"

"Yea me to" I answer I can't help to think that mabey that is Cassie. She does have the same big choclate brown eyes, but then again why would Cassie come back to a place were everybody turned their back on her. Well exept me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking a chance and reading this story.Sorry for the grammer mistakes. Comment please and feel free to say any ideas.