Chapter 39 Part II

NEXT HOUR Brena is talking to Flawless about what she did.

Flawless: I gonna kill her.

Brena: Why Flawless?

Flawless: She trying to steel my man.

Brena: no she isnt. What you need to do is talk to her about what happend.

Flawless: Roc already talked to her. She didnt even believe him because he too extra. He just had to say what he said.

Brena: well. You got to talk to her.

Flawless: I know what she trying to do. She trying to take my bay away from me. She has been flirting with him for the longest.

Brena: she wouldnt do that to you.

Flawless: well if I do talk to her, just hope that I wont F*** her azz up.

Marcia walks in.

Marcia: what happend down there.

Brena: Roc and Ray fault.

Marcia: well someone better fix that before the group breaks up.

Flawless: I know.

Brena: You kn ow what. We need to have a long talk downstairs with everyone so we could fix this. that means NO FIGHTING FLAWLESS!!!!!

Flawless: I'll try.

So now everyone is downstairs. Flawless and Bri are looking at each other with the evil eyes. So Flawless sits next to Roc and pats his back. Roc puts his arm around Flawless. So Ray pulls Bri closer to him. Roc gives him the evil eye.

Diggy: Ok everyone. Me and Brena have someone coming to talk to all of us. So no more fighting.

Brena: Yeah. What he said.

All the lights turn off.

Anna: WTF JUST HAPPEND?

The lights turn back on then Ray and Bri is gone.

Everyone else: OMT....

Brena: what is that...

????: heyy girls. Remember me?

Al of the girls faint. The boys are so suprised, they cant move.

..........