Chapter 17 Anna house part 2

Princeton: you guys I just got a text from Diggy .

Brena: D- D-digg

Flawless: let it out Brena let it out!

Brena: DIGGY SIMMONS ( or how ever u spell his last name)!! I LOVE HIM. HE IS THE BEST LOOKIN YOUNG MAN I HAve ever seen IN MY LIFE. OMT OMT OMT OMT.

Prince: well he is gonna be here soon so don't act retarded .

Brena: OMT OMT OMT OMT.!!!!!!

Anna: well my boyfriend is going to be here soon so don't ACT STUPID!!!

Prince: BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Ray, Roc: all I heard was ACT STUPID !!

Prince: BOYFRIEND?!!!

Girls: Everyone calm down. Roc and Ray ! Please don't act stupid in front of her boy-

Prince: BOYFRIEND!!!??? man I'm going upstairs. I just need a nap man ( mumbles) boyfriend my azz.

Lexi: Ill go talk to him-

Randi: no no no Lex! I'll go.'( walks up to Prince's room.)

Princeton's POV

Prince: I was in my room on my bed listening to Chris Brown- Body to Body. Then someone walked into my room. So I just ignored them.

Randi: Princeton.?

Princeton: ( listening to music)

Randi: Princeton!!

Princeton: (listening to music ).

Randi: ( throws a pen at Prince) Yoooo!

Prince: Owwww. Gamn girl. That hurts.

Randi: are u ok?

Prince: not really.

Randi:( sits next to Prince). You do know Anna is her own person now and she can date who ever she wants to date ?

Prince: but I don't want her to start dating. She is my lil cuz and I don't want her to get hurt.!

Randi: you are right . She will always be your lil cuz but she is 13 years old now. She can handle her own situations . Let her love who she wants to love and if that person hurts her, then kick his azz. Hahaha.

Prince: you are right though hahaha . Thanks sis. You always will be there for me.

Randi: of course I will.

Prince: ( POV: right there I look her in her eyes. She was just so beautiful! I wanted to kiss her soo bad. So we look in each others eyes for a good 8 seconds. Then we finally started kissing which leaded into base two. We started making out. I started to rub up and down her legs. She was wearing a skirt. I took off my shirt and started to lift her shirt up. Right when her shirt was almost off we both heard a huge noise downstairs so we quickly ran downstairs,) What the hell!!!

Randi: OMT OMT OMT!!!!