Chapter 31

Ok. So first I just want to say happy almost b day to Prodigy. And I want to also give a shout out to the OMG girls. If MB and Omg girls are reading this, I would like to say CONGRATS on your careers and how far you guys got. I love you guys and I hope youcontinue with your music. Well back to the story.

Prince and Randi.

Prince: you have been texting all day. Who are you texting.

Randi: Jake. Why? Is there a problem.

Prince: yeah! Why the hell are you texting your x-boy!?

Randi: because I could Mr. Text Me When You Can.

Prince: what are you talking about?!

Randi: I saw you looking at Marcia. Even though you had your shades on. Then you gave her your number and said" text me when you can".

Prince: she is just a friend. What ! Are you jealous because I made a new friend!

Randi: no. I'm just concerned at why you would give someone your number that you don't even know .

Prince: your jealous.( snatches her phone away from her.).

Randi: no I'm not! Now give me my damn phone afro poof.

Prince: no.

Randi: fine( takes out another phone and starts texting Jake.).

Prince: hmmhm. You've been textin you x all day. More than you have been talking to me.

Randi: because he is being better than you right now!

Prince: why don't you just shut the hell up and go back with him than.

Randi: ( gasp). Well then.( walks out of his room getting ready to cry.).

Prince: wait I'm sorry Ran-

Randi: no. I'm going to go home and shut the hell up like you wanted me to. (Opens the front door.)

Prince: ( grabs her arm.). It's 10:15. It's to dark out there. There is no way I'm letting you walk home.( pulls her inside then closes the door.) what's wrong with you.!?

Randi: fine. I'll just take the window.( walks away) .

Prince:( grabs her arm and pins here down to the couch.). What is wrong with you. You really think I want you to be with Jake and not me.? I'm sorry for what I said. I love y-

Randi: ( kicks him in his stomach but not super hard. Then she runs to Anna room.) If you love me then you would not have said what you just said to me you jack azz!!!.

I'll finish the rest tomorrow. If y'all comment.