Chapter 22 new relationships part 3

Bri and Roc

Roc: dang. How do you keep on beating me when we race!?

Bri: let's face it Roc. You race like an 3 year old girl. Lol

Roc: heyyy lol. You want a rematch then

Bri: again?

Roc : don't rub it in.

Bri: lol. I'm just going to take a break ok.( sits on the swings lookin All sad.)

Roc: what's the maaaaater?( stands in front of Bri).

Bri: I still can't believe what Nick did.

Roc: o come on Brianna!

Bri: I'm sorry , . U know Roc.. No friend has ever kicked someones azz for tryin to shoot me. You are the sweetest boy Ive ever met.

Roc: you are the funniest girl Ive ever met.instead of omg u say omt . Now that's funny. What does that mean again.

Bri: O my tacos. Duhhhh. ( laughs).

Roc: you crazy.lol.( sits next to Bri).

Bri: Thanks... For everything .

Roc: thank you... For stayin my friend even though when I met you I had on a mask.

Bri: lol. You so silly .

Roc: hahaha I know.( looks into her eyes).

Bri: ( looks into his).

Roc leans in for a kiss but then Bri's phone ring.

Roc: ( pov: gamnit! I was sooo close. Ugh).

Bri: hello... O ok...... Don't let those fat people Ray and Flawless eat the tacos..... We comin....,,,, you did what!....... Ok I'll talk to Lexi...... Fine I'll talk to Lex and Randi...... Kk bye now.

Roc: who was that?

Bri: it was Anna! We need to leave now before Flawless, Ray, and Prod eat all the food! PIZZA!!!!

Roc: PIZZAAAA!!!( grabs Bri hand and they both run on the four wheelers then they both ride back to Anna house.)

Roc: Pizzaaa.(grabs Bri hand and they both run toward the pizza and start tearin the pizza up. They finished two boxes in 5 mins.)

Prod: and y'all talkin bout I'm fat!

Prince: so where is your boy at now, Anna?

Randi comes back inside and Lex comes back downstairs.

( ding dong)

Anna: ooo! That must be him!( opens the door) .

Prince: ( pov: o hell nooo).