Chapter 18

*Jack's P.O.V*

I couldn't sleep well at all! I get off from the floor cracking my back and I sigh.

"Come on!" I yawn tired.

I look around and saw Misty sleeping on the side right next to Trance. I look around.

"Right... we fell asleep on the cave since it got dark." I whisper to myself.

I walk off while stretching my back. I yawn and look around. How is he even a dragon? Was he cursed experimented or something  else? I walk thinking. My curiosity was off the charts  but then... last night Misty spend all night babying him.  I look angry it was strange.

I heard  a familiar  chicken noise and when I look forward I got hit by a chicken in the face.

"?! Hey-?!" I fell on my back.

The chicken peck my forehead and I look confused at it. I took it off my head and look. It was an adorable little chicken. It peck my forehead and stayed on my head.

I smile a bit and lie down on the grass  comfy getting the sunlight on me.

"I need water....." I whisper.

The chicken peck me and fell asleep on my head. I heard a growl and some heavy footsteps. It was the dragon guy.

"Morning Jack!" I heard Misty walk and look at me.

"....." I stayed quiet and looked at her.

Behind her was the dragon guy trance and he looked at me and look down. He was no longer a dragon he was a human.

"Explain how are you a dragon?" I spoke once in a low tone patting the chicken.

Misty looked at me and look at trance.

"When I was born... I was cursed by a witch.... I wasn't a normal kid.... I was well all lizard like.... My mother took care of me while my father hated the way I looked... I don't want to get in detail..... But one time I wasn't in control of my actions and they died." trance look away making a fist.

"Why did the witch curse you?" I ask.

"Because my father wasn't a good person..... My father took something from the witch that force her to curse my mothers pregnancy. Causing me to be a dragon." he look away.

"Is there a way to undo the spell?"misty asked.

"No. My father could have broken it... But he died being a rude person. The way to break it was if he fixed his actions." he look at me.

"Why did you get cursed and not him?" I ask.

"The witch made a special potion as a drink without my father or mother knowing and she invited them for a dinner and my mother accidentally drank it instead of him." Trance look at me in the eyes and made a fist.

"Where can we find-?!" I was about to speak but got cut off.

"Enough questions Jack." misty said.

Trance was very uncomfortable and look away.

"Why are you a giant overgrown man lizard?" trance began asking questions to me.

"Simple experiments. I got kidnapped and turned into this." I look at my hands and tail.

I heard the chicken peck my tail a d climb up my face and sat there comfy.

"Is there a way to turn into a human?" he ask.

"Not that I know off...." I look sad.

Misty looked so tired and hungry and she look at me sad.

"I'm hungry...  Can we eat....." she look at me.